cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Alerts in SDP94

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

for our snp planning we are using different db alerts. Now I have the problem, that I get the error message "No alerts exist for your selection", if I´m execute the alert monitor directly from the planning book.

If I´m execute the alert monitor from the snp-planning grid, I select a locationproduct, load the data into the planning grid and use the alert selection "Alerts for current selection".

Moreover a alert profile is assigned to the user settings.

When I´m execute the alert monitor with Tran.: /SAPAPO/AMON1 I didn´t receive any error message while I´m using the same alert profile with the same selection ID as in the snp planning grid.

The only change we have been made ​​in the last weeks, is that we have create a additional planning view to the planning book.

Have anybody of you an idea, why the alert will not be displayed in the snp planning grid and how I can solve the issue?

Many thanks

Edited by:

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maike,

I will assume that you mean SNP94, since this is where you would display SNP books.

It sounds like you are saying that you don't get an alert when you execute the Macro within the book, and you don't get an alert when you use //AMON1. Maybe there aren't any alerts to display?

Best regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sorry, but I get a lot of alerts when i´m using the trans.: /SAPAPO/AMON1, but Í didn´t get any alert if I´m using the alert button in the planning board directly.

kr

Maike

former_member584840
Participant
0 Kudos

We recently had to apply this OSS note as SNP alerts were not displaying in interactive, but were in alert monitor.

Have a look at this note.

1502037 - Alerts missing in Interactive Planning

j

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot. Issue solved with note 1502037