cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy results from material A to material B (batch number will be same)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi QM Experts

Is it possible to copy results from material A to material B (batch number will be same)?

For inspection type 04 (Batch management) I wanted to copy results from material A to material B.

For material A (Batch u2013XX), I will record the results & copy this results to material B(Batch u2013XX)

Regards

AAdi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to copy results from material A to material B (batch number will be same)?

This is only possible when you have Inspection lot exists ( & Result result recording done )for Material A which has same char as Material B & Inspection lot is cretaed for B.

1.The std functionality can only work if it is carried out through Inspection lot.

2.The copy inspection results function allows the automatic copying of characteristic values, for example, from inspection lots into an inspection lot.

3.You can copy inspection results at inspection lot creation/processing and at results recording.

Customization:

In SPRO-> Quality Management-> Quality Inspection-> Make Settings for Copy of Inspection Results:

maintain in "Control in RR --> "Manual or Automatic Data Transfer"

Origin TL " Batch valuation "

Data origine in RR " Batch valuation "

selection :Custom Selection of Inspection Lot

Also Remeber:

Make sure that in the inspection plan for each mic for which you want to copy , you have maintained in General Data > Origin Result data > 02 previous inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sujit ,

thanks for immediate reply

but where to maintain

Make sure that in the inspection plan for each mic for which you want to copy , you have maintained in General Data > Origin Result data > 02 previous inspection

I have cheked in SPRO but not found this settings ,is it front end ?

Regards

AAdi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Read carefully it is not spro setting.check the Inspection plan >char>genaral data/Overview>>Origin Result data

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Read carefully it is not spro setting.check the Inspection plan >char>genaral data/Overview>>Origin Result data

Hi Sujit ,

I have maintaine all the setting's for 04 inspection type ,

& in inspection plan ->General data ->Previous inspection lot .

But when I go to result recording The Pop up come for inspection lot selection .

I selected the SFG inspection lot but results are not copying for FG from SFG .

what is missing ? can u please guide .

Regards

AAdi

Edited by: AAditi G on Sep 13, 2011 5:28 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Again check origin as it should be batch that you should be able to select.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sujit .it is working

Regards

AAdi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use standard SAP copy results functionality if both of these materials are in the production chain.

I.e. MTRL A is used to make MTRL B

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u please explain in details or tell me the steps

Regards

AAdi