cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-mail wiht F110

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Freinds,

My requirement is to add message(Draft to mail ) in the mail when we execute payment run in F110. For activating email i have implemented BTE 00002040 . Can you please suggest where i need to change to achive this. I see in F110 program RFFOAVIS_FPAYM assigned in f110 tcode in tab printout/ data medium.

Regards.

Praja.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member559067
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praja,

Make a Z copy of RFFOAVIS_FPAYM and in the program under FORM avis_oeffnen you can read your SO10 text which is maintained for e-mail body part. Once this is done - in FBZP change the program name and replace RFFOAVIS_FPAYM by the new Z program. This new program will be visible in F110 - Print medium tab and will be used as per varient.

Regards,

Anmol Saxena.

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praja,

Check this how ti implement this.

1) Execute BERP (Process Info system). In this pass relevant values to attribute type - A and selection attributes FI-AP-AP-PT to get more relevant BTEs.Upon execution of transaction the following BTEs were found for Payment transaction.

2) Create a new ZF_F_PROC_00002040 function module in SE37 by copying the sample code from SAMPLE_PROCESS_00002040 and modify this FM to your requirement.

3) Define a customer product ZMAI in FIBF u2013 Menu Settings->Products->of a customer and tick the check box which will activate the product. Save and go back to initial screen of BTE

4) Create a new entry to link custom fm, custom product and process in Menu Settings->Process modules->of a customer. Depending on the requirement, Country and Application has to be specified.

5) To test this create a new payment run through F110 transaction which triggers the BTE. You can find that in sost.

Check like this. if there is any issue please post. if issue resolved closed the thread.

Regards,

Madhu.