cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal Role for Approve SC in SRM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I'm very new to SRM 7.0 with portal. We have just implemented it, and now i'm testing some scenarios. I've created a shopping card and now it is waiting for approval. But i couldn' find the right Role to assign to the related approver (manager)

Can anyone guide me about this ?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

Basically, you do not need a special portal role to approve a shopping cart.

Workitem can be found under UWL (Universal Work List).

Check as shopping cart creator if there is any approver assigned to your cart.

If not, probably there is an issue with workflow customizing.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Richardo,

Yes there is an approver assigned to the shopping card..No problem with the workflow. But i dont know from which screen or menu to approve it ? Can you please advise ?

Thanks, best regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope UWL has been configured properly by the Portal consultant.

Please try with assigning manager role (/SAPSRM/MANAGER) in the Back end system as well as Portal system.

If you are using Z roles, mapping should be done properly with Portal and SRM roles.

You can see the workitem in the Portal (Home - Overview - Task tab).

Thanks,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mishrankur,

I've checked the task list as you advised. There is no SC in the list. But in BBP_PD i can see that the SC is assigned to the manager and waiting for approval.. But it is not in the task list. So this means that UWL is not set up properly, right ?

Best regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl refer the below link for setting up UWL as that is missing currently.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm70/helpdata/en/48/56d4a5e2b61ed2e10000000a421937/frameset.htm

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adam,

it seems UWL is not configured properly, I believe you wont b having access for Portal configuration.

Please ask your portal consultant to recheck.

Please let me know if you need further information.

Thanks,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thank you all for your help. I finally managed to make the configurations for UWL and manage to approve my SC.

Now the shopping card has the status approved. And when i check it from BBP_PD, i can see that soource related indicator is 'X' .. And again i can see from BBP_PD that SC is assigned to the right purchasing group.

I log on with the purchasing user. I gave a role "Strategic Procurement", under this tab i choose strategic sourcing but i cannot see my SC ? Is there again some more customising for me to create PO from this sc ? How am i going to see the sourcing cockpit ?

Best regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Any news about that ?

Best regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly assign both strategic and operational purchaser role.

Then navigate to Strategic sourcingSourcingCarry out sourcing.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Solution found by me. Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai all,

I am new to portal and in the UWL the task we can find ( Business card Task). Once the manager clicks on this particular task , the corresponding window should open . But window is opening but data is not there .

i am getting a URL link like this "http://hnjsapqa.testtechnologies.com:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/zwd005? KEY

=0000010300171&Mode=DISP">Click Here For Buisiness Card

Y is this comming like this Please specify the solution ? I am now working on quality client . this window is not comming , ut when i am working on development client the screen is displaying perfectly. wat might be the problem . Please provide the solution ?

Edited by: parvathyshivaiah on Dec 8, 2011 9:16 AM

Edited by: parvathyshivaiah on Dec 8, 2011 9:17 AM