cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ageing Analysis for ARE Documents - Clarification

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

1.What is the Purpose if ageing analysis for ARE ? and when it will be helpful ?

2. When i click on the Document system is showing is ARE Status numbers, each one have its own purpose can any one guide me

3. how it is helful to the Enduser ?

because i am new to CIN so please guide me

Reagrds,

Anu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use Tcode J_1I_ARE1_AGEING_ANALYSIS for SAP Report on Excise Bonding's Ageing analysis related to ARE1 document.

Excise Bond is a document that effectively licenses a manufacturing plant to remove goods from its premises without paying basic excise duty, on condition that the goods are then exported. These bond covers a fixed amount of excise duty. The excise duty of the goods exported under bond cannot exceed the bond value.

In the system, the term "excise bond" also covers letters of undertaking, and all of the excise bond functions apply equally to letters of undertaking, unless stated otherwise.

When you obtain a bond from the excise department, enter it in the system. The system numbers each bond automatically.

When you assign an ARE-1 to a bond, the system automatically warns you of any reservations that have already been made against the bond.

The system keeps track of the bond balance for you. When you post an ARE-1, the bond balance decreases automatically. In the case of running bonds, the balance increases again when you close the ARE-1.

Once an excise bond is no longer of any use to you, for example, if it expires or if you have exhausted a fixed bond, you can close it. This prevents any users from using it afterwards.

So, these kind of report will assist a user in day-to day ARE1 related activities.

Further, in Statement Regarding Export of Excisable Goods will show selection screen. Where you specify which parts of the statement you want to prepare as follows:

I

All stock removals without payment of duty

II

All removals from previous quarters for which you have not yet received a confirmation of receipt from the customs office

III

All stock removals that will exceed the export period by the end of the month

IV

All removals that you have reversed

V

A list of your bonds with their balances

Hope this assist you in understanding.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply

i have one doubt here my client is using no bond

when enter the T-Code :J1IARE_AGE, we need to select the documenst based on the ARE status

which one i have to select , in that list i have seen so many but i don't know what i need to select like on which case we need to use

please guide me

Regards,

Anu

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For reference kindly refer following link:

- [ARE Document |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_afs64/helpdata/ru/5b/75643c07437c7fe10000000a114084/frameset.htm]

I hope this will assist you.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thansk for Reply,

I selected 020 : that has been Posted

system is not showing any green or yellow or red colour , i dont know what is the reason

guide me

Regards,

Anu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First check whether you have posted any ARE-1's if not post the ARE-1's in J1ia104 or J1i1a102

regards

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply

i checked both T-codes J1ia104 or J1i1a102 , Status of the 2 documents status is posted

after that i checked by using the T-code J1IARE_AGE and i selected 020 , system is showing those 2 documents but there is no gree or no red or no yellow

please guide me how to solve the issue

Regards,

Anu