Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule Agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

How to Make it ZERO in CmlQTYinTranisit in Schedule Agreement VA31

If any one know tell me the solution for how make it cumulative Quantity in Tranist to zero qunatity. Its Vary urgent. Its Come under Forecast Delivery Scheduling. VA31.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

key in the cumulative qty received, matching the qty in transit, this is available in forecast dely, under dly Sch. HDR just below the corrrection delivery button.

Thanks & Regards

Ilango

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

Here in our documents its different both are not matching, then what is the next process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

do you mean the quantity are not matching?

just take the qty in the cumulative qty in transit & add it with the exisiting cumulative qty received & change the cumulative qty received with this new value

if you had 40 qty in cumulative recd. qty, & if you have 10 in transit, now delete 40 & put 50 in the cumulative qty received, cumulative qty received is available under forecast delivery page, dly sch header.

regards

Ilango

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Good Evening

I want to clarify where this value picks and which document. *CulQtyInTransit.*

ur saying if add this into CulQtyReceived i will get equal and becomes a zero ok fine , now i want to know what are the documents will updated and client has to transit what final quality.

Cul issue qty : 151,741

cul del qty : 151,741

CulQtyREceived : 132550

CulQtyInTrasni :19191 Qty in Transit 9900

Edited by: rushiker on Sep 12, 2011 3:28 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rushiker

find the explanations below

cumulative del qty - 151741, this is the total qty for which delivery is created in the sap system, suppose if you create 2 deliveries today one for 10 qty (PGI is also done) & other for 20 Qty, (just created the delivery, no PGI made yet). then this will read as 151771.

cumulative issue qty - 151741, this is the total qty for which PGI is made against this SA in the SAP system. with the above case, the issue qty will be 151751 (because for the delivery with 20 qty, no PGI is made yet).

lets consider that you have a route of 2 days, cumulative issue qty will be updated immdly & the cumulative recd. qty needs to get updated only after 2 days, which will not happen automatically unless an EDI is involved.

qty in transit : 9900, now we had made a recent PGI which will overwrite this value as 10, hence the new value will be 10 & not 9910.

cumulative qty in transit : 19191, since a PGI is made from our end & the customer had not confirmed that he had received this 10 PC, along with the 19191 pieces, this will now accumulate to 19201.

so according to us we had supplied 151751 (through PGI), the customer had not confirmed the receipt of 19201 materials for which PGI was made, hence cumulative recd, qty = 151751-19201 = 132550.

now to make the differences balancing we need to put this new value of 151751 by deleting the 132550, as indicated earlier from my end.

if this is an EDI customer, the EDI customer will will have it as a habit to update this field & the same gets updated in the schedule agreement so that the cumulative qty in transit reads zero & hence matching our issue qty & the customer recd, qty.

if this is a manual customer with no EDI, then this needs to be maintained in the SAP system manually by the user & i dont think there will be any SAP document update happening in this regard.

Hope you are clear now.

thanks & regards

Ilango