cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO transfer from SRM to vendor system

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working in SRM 5.0 implementation. How can I send a PO from SRM to vendor system using XI.

Any pointers will be very helpful.

Thanks,

Soorya

Message was edited by: Soorya Pillai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soorya,

As far as I know when ever u want to talk with vendor SUS has to come in picture right and for talking with SUS, u have to configure middleware that is XI.

If u have created PO in EBP and u want to send that PO to SUS it has to pass through XI only.

For that we need to map sender and reciver system in XI with respective messages types.

Once u configure the channal between EBP and SUS via XI, u can see ur sending documents details in XI system, wather the document has pass properly or not to SUS through this T.CODE- SXMB_MONI.

If this ans helps please award the point.

BR,

Vijay Mittal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa and Vijay,

Thank you. I am sorry for responding late.

Regards,

Soorya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Soorya,

You can use XI to send the purchaseorder.xml directly to the vendor's http post. It is not required that you use SUS for all vendor communications but it is expected that you use XI for XML transmissions.

You can also configure email output for POs. This works out of the box with basic SCOT configuration to your SMTP server and a valid email address on the vendor master.

Jason

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was looking for how the mapping of fields is done. There is a custom BADI implementation of BBP_SAPXML1_OUT_BADI where the extra fields are mapped.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Soorya,

Please refer the Service procurement with Supplier Integration scenario which is SRM-EBP <-> XI <-> SRM-SUS landscape. In your case, XI sends XML to the vendor system.

Additional steps in XI.

1. define a business service and a communication channel to the vendor

2. define the receiver determination

For example, if XPath for vendor id = 12345, send to the XXXX business service.

Regards,

Masa