cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Preview not coming.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I want to generate one SFP form YLFN_INVOICE_FORM_PT , via one output type ZP00 using TC VF03.

Previously the Print preview was coming , but now no Print Preview is coming.

Please check how i am doing.

1) Goto VF03 , selecting the billing type ZP00 and pressing the Print Preview.

2) Its Blank and come to Screen of VF03.(Invoice Display)

Can u suggest what should i check in form or in Layout. After so many hours of debugging i found Formatting Error at last.

But when i am checking with the previous version i am not getting any layout difference and also my form is also activated.

Please help me out . <removed by moderator>

Waiting for your reply.

VIvek

Edited by: vivek srivastava on Sep 8, 2011 12:42 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Most likely, certain javascript of formcalc is causing this. In this case, you should first check the sy-subrc of the (dynamic) function module, directly calling your form. Probably it's not 0, indicating there is a problem. Subsequently, you should check (disable) all javascript/formcalc coding one by one (or all at once, haha), until the preview 'returns'.

Greetings,

Mehmet Metin

Former Member
0 Kudos

a few things to check..

in your calling program:

1) when you call your PDF FM, check the value in your outputparams-preview field,

2) I believe if you request the PDF data back from the FM, you won't get a preview

Can you print the invoice just not see it? If that's the case, in your adobe form itself, check to make sure all of your subforms etc... have the correct visibility - you may have them set to Visible Print Only.