cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS element creation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

We trying to create WBS element through T.Code CJ20n, but we are not able to create WBS element and getting error

"WBS element ABC.1106 version RELEASED already (Message no: CJ026).

I have checked the already posted SDN messages on this error and executed the T.Code ZVERSION_UPDATE. But the output comes with Nil date (no old POSID and New POSID). I have checked the table VSPRPS_CN and WBS element (ABC.1106 ) version was already updated. I understood without removing this version in this table we cannot create new WBS element with same no.

I have checked relevant notes also (Note no 0000160884, 0001289337) and those are already implemented.

Kindly please suggest why system is not deleting already updated version in VSPRPS_CN table after execution of T.Code ZVERSION_UPDATE. After execution of this t.code system is showing nill data.

Kindly suggest the process

Thanks in advance.

Rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

Thanks for the update!

There is not any impact of deleting the entry manually, could you please try that? If you are unable to delete the entry

manually then, could you please review the mentioned notes?

Best regards,

Enrique

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the quick support,

I have deleted the entry in version table (VSPRPS_CN) and created New WBS element.

Thanks alot.

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team

I am facing the similiar problem , Also tcode zversion_update does not exist , it says, can you please tell me the steps how to delete the entry in VSPRPS_CN table for one wbs element.

Regards

Parth Bhatt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

If you are unable to delete the entry manually then, could you please review the below notes?

- 529634 Behavior of status-dependent versions

- 160884 Report for the deletion of project versions

- 382633 Deletion of projects/networks in time-dependent versions

- 616732 Renaming WBS elements in projects with versions

- 958167 VER: Project renamed, unable to reverse changes

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Enrique

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Enrique

Thanks for the quick support,

As of know I didn't try to delete entry manually in table VSPRPS_CN. I have tried to delete version entries through T.Code ZVERSION_UPDATE only. But after execution of this t.code I got nil output details that I have mentioned in my initial writeup.And also I have tried the same in my DEV client by taking two projects. One of the project WBS element version has been deleted successfully through execution ZVERSION_UPDATE. But one project WBS element is not able to delete through this t.code (output was blank).

I would like to inform you our system is upgraded with Enhancement package 4 and I have checked all the notes are already implemented.

Please suggest can we delete entry directly (manually) in VSPRPS_CN table?. Is there any impact in other tables?

Waiting for your revert.

Thanks

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check out the following thread:

Let me know if this resolves your problem.

Regards,

Syed Ammar Zaheer