cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Process Repository (BPR) and country localization processes SolMan

0 Kudos

I have been looking for a while in BPR to include in our SolMan Template solution the localized processes for country such as Brazil, Greece, India. I have never found in the BPR any of those Local processes. This would be extremely useful when you decide to implement (Rollout) of a new country to get from BPR the localized processes from begining.

Instead only the SAP Globalization site provide documentation, but none is updated in BPR, and thus cannot be included in SolMan. The discontinued "Best Practices" provided some "accelerators" per country (country template and configuration Set - BCSET), but those are discontinued, and never included in SolMan.

What would be the proper way to define a SolMan Rollout project based on Template AND find the localized SAP processes/t-codes?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check these blogs

/people/jansirani.murugesan/blog/2011/04/20/template-management-part-i

/people/jansirani.murugesan/blog/2011/04/20/template-management-part-ii

/people/jansirani.murugesan/blog/2011/04/25/template-management-part-iii

Thanks.

Jansi

0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

We are following those 3 steps already for 2 years now in SolMan (Brazil, Mexico and Turkey Rollouts from Template) - by the way those blogs are very clear...!

My question was related to project Rollout phase (Part II), when we need to include localization specific processes provided by SAp in their localization packages, those localization packages are not in BPR. This requires to recreate all those SAP provided processes manually for each Rollout.

Example with India and its localization package for Excise Tax and Tax reporting. Localization modifies all Sales and Delivery processes, but none are in BPR, and thus India Rollout project requires manual update by adding all J* t-codes from our Template by finding each individual SAP India t-code needed.

It would make sense to have in BPR an entry on India localization with all the J* SAP t-codes and process definition documentation included.

Thanks