Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logon sap and found not show display sap screen at right hand side

0 Kudos

I logon one user and found not show display sap screen at right hand side. It show only blue screen. I have already solved it by click at menu Extras-> Setting and untick 'Do not display screen' so now it show sap picture screen. My question is how can I check which users are set something like this? In SU01 or which table.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

this config is stored in table AGR_DATEU for ID BROWSER_OPT. The third character of field ATTRIBUTES corresponds to "Do not display screen". If there is no record for user and BROWSER_OPT then all parameters are initial. You can also use FM PRGN_GET_BROWSER_OPTIONS_USER to read parameters for user.

Cheers

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pattanant,

This is referred as User Specific Personalization and you will not be able to find the information easily from either SU01 or tables. However, you can control to enable or disable the picture in the easy access screen using the "HIDE_START_IMAGE" parameter.

Regards,

Raghu

0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Where can I set parameter HIDE_START_IMAGE? I try add this parameter HIDE_START_IMAGE at table SSM_CUST but actually default is no and I try set for one user 'Do not display screen' still not show sap screen when I logon.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Or user personalize will overwrite global setting in table SSM_CUST

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

this config is stored in table AGR_DATEU for ID BROWSER_OPT. The third character of field ATTRIBUTES corresponds to "Do not display screen". If there is no record for user and BROWSER_OPT then all parameters are initial. You can also use FM PRGN_GET_BROWSER_OPTIONS_USER to read parameters for user.

Cheers