Production Order Variance Settlement to COPA
I am trying to settle Production order Variances to COPA - but the Variances are not getting settled.
What Configuration/steps I am doing:-
1) In the Settlement Profile I have checked "Variances to Costing-based PA".
2) Maintained a PA Transfer Structure and assigned Combination of Cost Elements and Variance Catogories to Value fields. These cost Elements are same through which the Production order is debited (Includes both Primary and Secondary Cost Elements). This PA Transfer Struture is assigned to Settlement Profile mentioned in step 1.
3) on the Production order we are issuing actual labour hours which is causing Variances.
4) Calculate the Variances on the Production Order using Tcode - KKS2.
5) Settle the Production order - At this step a Accouting Document is generated and Variance is posted in FI using the the PRD Account. But no COPA Document is been generated?
I am not using any Allocation Structure in this process and believe that is correct.
Not able to understand what I am missing.