cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diff is adding to Net Value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In the Sales order Pricing the diff amont is adding to net value and updating in the vbrp table.we are using z-report for the sales

register.In the report the net value is taking from the table vbrp field NETWR. After Saving the sales order the diff amonth is calculating and adding to the net value so it is mismathing the values in between the invoice and the sales register.Please suggest me how to get the net value without adding the Diff amout to it.

Regards

Khajahussain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

>

> In the Sales order Pricing the diff amont is adding to net value and updating in the vbrp table.we are using z-report for the sales

> register.In the report the net value is taking from the table vbrp field NETWR. After Saving the sales order the diff amonth is calculating and adding to the net value so it is mismathing the values in between the invoice and the sales register.Please suggest me how to get the net value without adding the Diff amout to it.

>

> Regards

> Khajahussain

Diff amount is nothing but your rounding value right. inv value you will get with that diff condition amount .

what amount u r getting in the sales register. Usually sales register also will use the same kind of rounding rule.

if u dont want to add that diff amount we can restrict in the condition level or pricing procudure level. logically

diff should include in the net value same we will receive from the customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chandu and all,

I dont have any problem with invoice value , Problem is with taxable value. For Better understanding i have

given below one scenario

Below is the Problem i am faceing

1----

First Line Item Second Line Item Total

2 Taxable Value--

10,031.20--10,031.20--

3 Tax Vat 5%--

--

4 Invoice Value -

10,532.76----10,532.76--

5 Diff----

6 Diff to each item--

0.24--

7 Final Invoice Value--

10,533.00--10,533.00--

8 Taxable Value in--

10031.44--10031.44--

VBRP-NETWR

Taxable Value fraction portion is 0.40(1) and 5% tax Fraction Portion is 0.12(2) , adding these fracions 0.40+0.12=0.52.

Diff(5) is coming as diff=1-0.52=0.48. Rounding is set as100 to the currency INR.This diff value 0.48 is Dividing to both the items

Diff to each item(6) = 0.48/2.Final invoice value coming correct, But when the System saves the document ( Billing Document)

The taxable value(2) 10,031.20 is changing to 10,031.44 By adding the this diff amont 0.24 and updating in the VBRP-NETWR field. Please let me know how to update this field with actual taxable value 10,031.20 without adding the diff amont.

Regards

Khajahussain

Edited by: khajahussain on Sep 9, 2011 10:29 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is there in the copy controls price type ,ru using any separate pricing procedure in billing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your pricing procedure pls assign subtotal to your taxeble amount (any thing from 1 - 6). Then pls change logic in your report fetch valure from VBRP-KZWI*(any thing which you have assigned as subtotal in pricing procedure). Because of this your taxable value is showing without rounding diff.

Dhiraj