cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMARTFORMS081

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I´m creating an empty Z smartform with just one window with a test text, and when activate the smartform i get "Error when generating form Z_TRAININGS (1)". Message no. SMARTFORMS081

No Function module hqs been generqted. I cannot therefore execute the SmartForm.

I also checked the syntax of each node, and they're all successful, but still no function module.

Can anybody please help me out.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use the overall check ([Checking and Testing a Smart Form|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_wp/helpdata/en/4b/83fb5bdf8f11d3969700a0c930660b/frameset.htm]) and analyze the [Field List and Error List|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_wp/helpdata/en/4b/83fb54df8f11d3969700a0c930660b/frameset.htm]

Regards,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Chech the size of the window, the wind size fits in the page or not,also check the text elemt where you have written the text.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried everything I could on the MiniSAP, but no success. However, I tried the same thing on a client's Full SAP system, and everything went fine out there. The function module was properly created and it ran fine.

So, I think either there is a problem with MiniSAP 7.1 itself or something else.

Thanx anyway.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have a look at the following answered [link|;

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I did check that link, but it's not helping me a lot.

Th final message says 'bad copy of client', I don't seem to get that well.

Can anybody help me out?

Thnx

former_member222709
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should check this out with the BASIS Team for any installation or Patch related issues. 'Bad copy of client' is applicable for systems which have been updated with a recent dump of the production system.

Check for authorisations from the BASIS Team also. You need to have authorization to create Function Modules.

Regards,

Pranav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, I'm currently on training with mini SAP and I have full authorisation with the system.

I even tried compiling again, but no function module generated.

Any Suggestion at this point?

Thnx

former_member222709
Contributor
0 Kudos

Try creating a FM manually from T. Code SE37. Does the system allow you to create a FM.

Also, check Short Dumps from T. Code ST22.

If this is ok, speak with the BASIS Team. It should work.

Regards,

Pranav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shot Dumps shows everything ok for today.

SE37 allows me to create a FM manually.

But the smartform is still not generating the FM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the smartform is having error, then while generating the form it will show this error.

Use CTRL + F4 to get the complete check of the form and then try activating the form.

If there are any errors related to page format, windows and other will be shown during CHECK.

Shiva