Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Block in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have assigned delivery block in the sales order

When I am creating the sales order in VA01, i want this field to be in display mode and in VA02 this field has to be modifiable.

Pls let me know how to achieve it

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to use screen control with transaction SHD0, where you can enable and disable the screens feilds.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not sure what sense does this requirement make (why does the field need to be display-only in VA01), but, since it's a standard SAP field, such manipulations with it would most likely cause more trouble than it's worth.

A quick and dirty solution to this is to add an error message in a user exit that this field cannot be populated when creating the document. Just make sure not to hardcode VA01 but to use T180-TRTYP. This will also allow for more flexibility (e.g. additional conditions, etc.). Just my 0.02$ as an ABAPer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You would have to take a help of ABAPer to meet the requirement. Screen Variant would not help you as it is assigned to order type & for a single order type with different transaction VA01 & VA02 , you can not assign two different Screen Variants.

Best Regards,

Ankur

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for correcting.

Regards,

Phani Prasad

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can achieve this using transaction variant for VA01 .Check the below link

[Link|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/TransactionVariant-AStepbyStepGuidefor+Creation]

Regards,

Phani Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try out with screen controls.