cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there:

I know where to configure user status of SD, SD/sales/sales documents/define and assign status profile, but I want to know how to cause that status? Let's say status Z000 had been assigned to status profile Z0000001,I mean what action cause that Z000, what condition to trigger that?Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the status profile , you double click on status code and click on new button . A list of business transactions will be displayed.

Based on the status code you can trigger the list of business transactions to be triggered or stop triggering.

For eg: You dont want to trigger delivery after sales order status is switched to incomplete( user - assigned)

For this scenario you can check the forbidden radio button in the incomplete user status against create delivery line.

Also assign your status profile to the doc type in VOV8 .

Regards

Edited by: sandy1307 on Sep 8, 2011 11:47 AM

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Allen,

Your querry is not very clear, still I try to answer it as per my understanding.

When you assign the Status in Status Profile (BS02) there is one column for Initial Status, if you select the Check Box for any status it will become the Default Status in Sales Document. Then manually User will have to change the status in Document.

Order --> Header / Item --> Status Tab --> Object Status Push Button (Manually User can change the status here).

Regards,

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

I knew user status can be changed my question is how system will trigger different status ?