cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project version table for cost plan values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

We are using investment projects & doing detail planning assigning material components to Network activities that are assigned to WBS. also having several project versions automatically creates upon status change & manually created using CN72N

Requirement is there to compare last version & previous version using Zreport, but to develop that report I could not find table that store version data,

As per forum search recommended table are VSRPSCO_CN, VSPRPS_CN, EVOP_VS

but no table contain version data for project cost planing. Non version cost plan data are stored on RPSCO & version data should be stored on VSRPSCO_CN, but in our case no any data found on VSRPSCO_CN.

But if we run CN41N report it show all those version data.

So please advice is there any other table that stored cost plan version data.

Thanks & regards,

SL

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please try by getting object number from VSPRPS_CN and passing to RPSCO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks Abdul for feed back.

I checked, its getiing few records but not containing plan values of projects.

Thanks & regards,

SL

Edited by: sam Lesha on Sep 8, 2011 5:16 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are similar tables for activities as well. For eg.VSAFVC_CN. You might want to do this similar to an operative project. Get the WBS & activity OBJNR's and pass it to the version RPSCO table. In SE11 do a search for V* and * Version * onn description. It gives a list of version tables. Hope this helps you.

Regards

Sreekanth

Edited by: Sreekanth P S on Sep 8, 2011 8:47 AM

Edited by: Sreekanth P S on Sep 8, 2011 8:48 AM

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please also try COSP and COSS tables with object number from version tables (both WBS and Network activity).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks Sreekanth, using your advises I could get required data related to project versions

There are tables separately for activities also.

Thanks Abdul & Zhenbo Wang for valuable inputs

Regards,

SL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i am facing the same problem, what do you mean pass the object number to RPSCO table?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Israa,

You can find the object number in the respective tables for Project, WBS and network activities. And these tables are PROJ, PRPS and AFVC respectively.

Object numbers are the technical names behind the objects (Project, WBS and network activities).

Thanks and regards,

Narender.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

once you get the involved objnr, you can start the helps transaction rkacshow, using the objnr you get all the co-related records, like coss, cosp, and the rpsco (PS specified). The help transaction rkacshow works for all possible co-objects.

KInd regards,

Zhenbo