SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FQEVENTS : Creating Install Specific FM for FKK_SAMPLE_0350

ricky_shaw
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created a Z ** copy of std event FKK_SAMPLE_0350 to deactivate BB. I created the install specific fm ZFKK_SAMPLE_0350. I also included this in view TFKFBC using SM30.

However i don't see activate icon against the ZFKK_SAMPLE_0350.

I only see the std FM FKK_SAMPLE_0350 still activated with sequence no : 1 and not my ZFKK_SAMPLE_0350.

I clicked on the change customizing(pen button) against the ZFKK_SAMPLE_0350 but the system says "You cannot define a customer function module for this event ". This customizing icon is not available for the std FM FKK_SAMPLE_0350.

Can some one suggest me if i am doing wrong.

7 REPLIES 7

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricky,

Standard SAP does not allow custom FM to be included in Event 0350.

You will find a tick against the column "No Cus Module" in table TFKFBS against the standard FM for event 0350.That is the reason you are not able to activate your Custom FM.

If you want to incorporate a custom FM, then first untick the entries in the "No Cus Module" column in table TFKFBS for event 350 and then incorporate the custom FM through TFKFBC.

Also note that event 350 can only process one FM as the additional function tick is not there against the sample FM in table TFKFBM.

If you want both the stndard FM and the cusotmised FM are processed in these event you need to place the tick against the sample FM in event 350 through TFKFBM.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Thanks. I want only my custom Z*FM to be processed. A scenario is working fine in my DEV & QA sys but NOT in production. can you tell me if this is because my Z*FM is NOT activated? Ofcourse the config is same in all systems.

I DOUBT that after my Z**FM event is called its getting over rided by the std fm FKK_SAMPLE_0350 as i can see that FKK_SAMPLE_0350 is activated under Standard FM. Am i right?

Pls suggest .

thanks

Ricky

0 Kudos

Ricky:

Read the documentation for this event in FQEVENTS. You should not define/assign your own function for this event.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi Williams,

Do i need to maintain the entry in TFKFBS?

Or is there any alternative please suggest.

thanks,

Ricky

0 Kudos

Hi Williams,

Do i need to maintain the entry in TFKFBS?

Or is there any alternative please suggest.

thanks,

Ricky

0 Kudos

Ricky:

As described in the text of the FQEVENTS entry for 0350 - you shouldnt create your own function for this event. Instead you should create an activity and assign the function to that activity. Then your dunning configuration should call that activity when appropriate.

regards,

bill.

raviahuja
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As William suggested, creating custom FM for event 0350 is not recommended. In our scenario as well, we have create various Dunning Activities and assigned them to Dunning Steps. Then these dunning Activities are further assigned Function Modules of same type as event 0350 which are called during Dunning run.

So, for example you need to cancel Payment Scheme for that Customer, simple create a dunning activity for that corresponding Dunning step. Create custom FM of same type as defined in event 0350 and call standard FM ISU_PAYSCHEME_TERMINATE to cancel Payment Scheme.

Thanks.

Ravi