SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPCI transaction not reporting custom submission status

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are implementing credit and collection module for one of our client. We have added few custom submission status

21: Notification for recall

22: Warehouse

23: Closed

Problem:

When ever status of the receivable changes then we want this to get reported throgh the file that is generated by transaction FPCI.

Does any one have any idea how this can be done? Any specific even which can help to do this? I have already tried using Event 1729, 5052.

6 REPLIES 6

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you are introducing custom submission statuses in SAP, these will not get automatically updated in the system .

You need to write some code to update these submission statuses in tables DFKKCOLLH and DFKKCOLL when they get triggerred from certain business processes, say for example Notification of recall you need to write the code in event 5065.. etc

First check , whether you are able to see these Custom submission statuses getting updated in SAP against the particular items or not.

If the above is happening already, then you need to write a custom code to fetch these custom statuses in events 5051,5052 and 5053 which actually creates the file when FPCI is executed.

Also check, in the following configuration, whether any of your custom submission statuses is falling under the categories maintined in here for which the tick for sending the information to the collection agencies is not there.

IMG->Financial Accounting->Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable->Business Transactions->Submit to Collection Agency->Specifications for Forwarding Information to Collection Agencies

Hope it helps....

Thanks,

Amlan

raviahuja
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had the same issue. For this we enhanced event 1729.

First you need to enhance subroutine create_range_agsta to include your custom ranges.

Second, you need to enhance subroutine infos_pro_inkgp to merge your new status with already existing status for statement:

CASE  t_fkkcollh-agsta. 

Then you need to enhance events 5051, 5052 and 5053 to write you own logic either to trigger proxy or write file.

Thanks.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your information. As of now I am facing one more issue

FPCI transaction is not reporting Business partner changes.

For example if I run change one of the following

1. First name of the BP

2. Last name of the BP

3. E-mail address for the BP

and after this if we run FPCI, none of the above mentioned changes are reflected in the file.

While running FPCI, in addtional selection option for PARTNER CHANGE is checked.

Does anyone have any idea on this?

0 Kudos

Hi,

You first need to activate the master data changes settings so that it gets captured in FPCI transactions

Go to the following path in SPRO-

IMG->Financial Accounting->Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable->Business Transactions->Submit to Collection Agency->Specifications for Forwarding Information to Collection Agencies.

Tick the "Inf" against the information type of "Master data changes".

Once you have done that, then run the FPCI and it will pick the master data changes.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Amlan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your help. I am still facing an issue

The output of FPCI is not predictable at this point of time. Can someone help me finding the document which will provide me mapping for the file that is genrated by FPCI.

Basically I am looking for some documentation which will give in detail information about the output that is produced by FPCI. We need to provide this information to collection agencies so that they will be able to interprete the file (Generated by FPCI) that we will send them.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

Hi,

It depends on business requirement as to what file format\fields in the Information file has to be sent to the collection agencies.

There are three events which actually creates the information file-

(a) Event 5051 for creating the header record of the file

(b) Event 5052 for adding the item record in the file

(c) Event 5053 for creating the trailer\footer record of the file.

All these events are triggerred after the last interval of the mass activity FPCI is processed.

Table DFKKCOLI_LOG stores all the relevant data after FPCI is processed.

Now, as per your requirement, you can customise these events and send the relevant information in a format that is accepted by the collection agencies.

So, as per convention-

Header Section contains a header file indicator,collection agency name, creation date of the file

Item section contains the item record indicator, BP no, BP address, CA no, Contract no., Submission date of the receivable, payment amount (if any), submission status, recall reason etc.

Trailer record conatins trailer record indicator, total no of records, total no of payments, Total no. of recall (if any)

Hope it helps....

Thanks,

Amlan