cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New return order with no price created in ref of a sales order with price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

How can I create a new return order type to be created in ref of a sales order... This sales order has prices, but I need the return order to have no price in it! I have a pricing procedure assigned to my return order type, but I have set it up also to be 'free'... The problem is that when I create my return order, I cannot create the return delivery because the return order is considered as being incomplete, because there is a missing mandatory condition type...

I also tried to change the customising in the copy of the sales order type to the return order type, at the item level : it was set up with G to copy the prices of original order --> I changed it to B so that the price is calculated again and as the return order type is set up to be free, then I expect to have no price required anymore but it does not work : my new return order remains being incomplete...

Thanks in advance for your help,

Kind regards,

K Fish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Think about this - Customer is NOT satisfied with the material, he is returning them to you. & you are not return back his money to him! What is the business process? please explain

2. If you are using a pricing procedure for multiple processes (e.g. std process and return process) then Be very CAREFUL while doing changes to the pricing procedure (e.g. deactivating mandatory etc.) Do NOT do that, if required think of setting up Routines or have seperate pricing procedures.

3. In REN (item cat. for return process) change field "Pricing" to Blank and then test. Also make field "Billing Relevance" as Blank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

try maintaining 2 different pricing procedures where the return pricing procedure can have condition values as zeroes, ensure to have the new pricing procedure determined when you are doing a copy control between Invoice to Order, normally in such cases you will copy the header data as such. this needs to be changed.

Thanks & regards

Ilango

Former Member
0 Kudos

1: You took care of the copy controls.

2: Whats the item category you are using in your return order. Please mark that item category as not relevant for pricing. Uncehck the pricing field in VOV7 for this item category. Also check the incompletion procedure to make sure "pricing" is not an entry.

3: Please check the pricing procedure you are using for the return order type, uncheck any "Mandatory " pricing conditions.

4: In the pricing procedure determination OVKK, please check you have the required entry for the return pricing procedure.

Please test with these changes and see the results,

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I wonder what would your scenario be where you dont expect a pricing ?

try this..in the returns doc type definition in VOV8 remove the pricing procedure indicator and in the incompletion log config attached to the document type remove pricing.

Regards

Raghu/