cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP Quality Center 404 Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

We're getting the following error when trying to connect to - http://server:8080/EIServer/SMBlueprintHandler?wsdl

HTTP Status 404 - /EIServer/SMBlueprintHandler

Our hpqc admin is new and we're trying to help out. What needs to be started in HPQC to fix this?

Thanks,

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JohnMorton
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For all Quality Center related questions we have a new forum over here > HP Quality Center.

Regards,

John

Global Partner Support

Former Member
0 Kudos

I 'm facing similar problem. I have installed successfuly HP Enterprise Integration Adapter for SAP 2.60 downloaded from HP site but when I try to set up logical port in SOA Manager I receive error message:

"Error in WSDL access: Exception occurred in communication framework:Error in HTTP Framework:404Not Foundhttp://<server>:8080/EIServer/SMBlueprintHandler?wsdl"

When I copy url to IE I also get error. It looks like EIServer is not available.

Any ideas how to check the EIServer installation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our problem is resolved. The QC installation was not complete and the extensions were not enabled/activated. I do not know the specifics but have the QC admin go back through the installation and config guides and make sure that everything is enabled. The problem is on the QC side.

Thanks,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aargh,, I should have advised you about this earlier, apologies for not checking back.

You need to log-on to the QC admin webpage and enable the Integration Adaptor there. I believe it is under the Extensions tab or something. I cannot access my QC since it has been taken down for the upgrade to ALM 11, but that is where you need to enable it, post its installation as described in my previous post.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel White

Could you mind to tell me on step that your QC admin resloved the issue on QC Side?

On my QC Server I already install EIM for SAP2.5 and enable SAP extention on each project.

What should I check on the QC server side inorder to make the URL working?

Http://servername:9080/Elserver/SmBlueprintHandler?wsdl

I'm using WebSphere for deploymant the war file.

Please advised

Thanks

Ake

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Can you give me some specifics of the fix on the QC side? We're facing the same problem here and I can confirm that we have the Enterprise Integration for SAP applications extension enabled for the project in QC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you complete all the steps in SPRO? You need to perform certain steps like your error speaks about the logical port setting I think.

The logical port specifies the server on which SAP Quality Center is installed, and it is used to transfer data to the SAP Quality Center. In transaction SPRO, follow menu path SAP Solution Manager > Scenario-Specific Settings > Third Party Integration > SAP Quality Center by HP > Integration Test Management > Specify Logical Port. The SAP NetWeaver Application Server (SAP NetWeaver AS) HTTP or HTTPS port is used, depending on the values in the URL that opens.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you. That's where we're at, configuring the port in spro when we get the error. Somethings not configured or running on the quality center side. I'm trying to assist the qc admin because he's new. I need to know what s/b running, services, servers, etc on the qc side.

Thanks,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prior to this there are 2 main steps:

Install the Add-On and activate the Solution Manager Enhancements (SM_QC_AD)

Install the HP Enterprise Integration Adapter for SAP 2.50. (This installs on HPQC)

Then you need to set up the logical port.

You will not require any QC steps at this point of time, other than installation of the QC Adapter (i.e HP Enterprise Integration Adapter for SAP 2.50)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is done. Maybe I'm not being clear. The problem apperas to be that the web server or part of it, or port is not running on the QC side. If we try and access the url from IE, outside of SAP we get the same error.

Thanks,

Daniel