cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Table Inactive post transport

Former Member

Hi Experts,

Please find below the issue.

I have created condition table in Development system and post generation of the table moved the workbench request to Quality. When i am transporting the request i get an error in the transport log.

Activation was interrupted.

Errors occurred during post-handling RV_COND_TABLE_GEN_ACT_METHOD for VKOS L

RV_COND_TABLE_GEN_ACT_METHOD belongs to package VKON

The errors affect following components:

SD-MD-CM (Conditions)

Since the error seemed to mention package i even tried with package VKON

in such case transport error is replaced with a warning but when i try to activate the table in Quality i get an error

Table could not be activated

(Error in adjusting database)

I tried to adjust database through SE14 but the adjust tab is disabled.

Please suggest solutions as this issue is a bottleneck for the project.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member

Hi Pushpa,

1st --run report RV80HGEN and see if the issue gets solved.

if not, delete the condition table in the development server save in a TR1.

create the cond table again and save in another TR2.

transport TR1 1st and send TR2 run RV80HGEN again.

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

RV80HGEN is normally used to activate custom routines after copying from Dev to Quality.

Since you have created a new table, please check the fields that you are using in this table are available in the quality system too. After you made sure the fields are available, try to re import the transport.

Hope it helps

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

oh yea..the TR itself failed.

this could be due to incorrect TR movements..

pls delete and transport.

recreate and transport it should be fine.

Regards,

Raghu.

0 Kudos

Don't run report RV80HGEN when tried to execute report total va01 routes to dump Myself not sure why it happened, But followed above said TR Movement it works fine

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether OSS Note 1169996 - Tables not generated: Customizing import fails provides solution to your issue.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for your inputs! We have already tried creating seperate TRs for deleting the old entries and creating new ones, moved them to Quality, but it didn't work. We also tried running the report RV80HGEN as suggested and repeated the whole cycle again, but still doesn't work.

The new fields are available in Quality too. We found the OSS note to be not applicable to the current scenario.

Any other dimensions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks & Regards,

Pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Under what SAP navigation did you create this condition table? Based on your post it looks like this is being created for material determination. Please advice. Also when a condition table is created, we need to specify the package in which the table is being created. What package did you select?

If we are creating a table under pricing and then uses a different package, then the transport would fail during import. Please provide the excat steps and navigation where the table is being created.

Regards

Sai