cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship to party post code or the post code of the delivery address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need to prepare a query that has amongst other things the post code where the material was delivered. Which table and field should I use for the same pls?

Also- related to this..whever I want to find a field and a table name..I say f1 and then f9 and that gives me the table and field name. But in cases like this where the parameter is a screen field..how do I identify the values? I cannot use se16 without the table and field name..so what is the other option pls?

Thanks

Priya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Ideally the material gets delivered to the ship to party address. So the ship to party from the trasaction data of the sales order should give you the post code. KNA1-PFACH is the post code field in customer master.

Regards

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you for your answer.

What is the difference between this and KNA1-PSTLZ?

Also..why does it not show me this field value when I go into XD03, post code field and say F1 and then technical information?

Thanks

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Priya,

sorry that isnt the field..for every customer there is a address number ADRNR in KNA1, with this Address number go to ADRC and get the post code from POST_CODE1 or POST_CODE2 depending on your requirement.

Regards

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The delivery document has the post code in the field ADDR1_DATA-POST_CODE2.

There are several options available as post codes.

How would I know which one would tally with the above?

Note:

ADDR1 here is a structure. So unable to look it up in SE16.

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Desp,

When ever a customer created it will store in Kna1 and postal data and address data will stored in adrc. The field is ADRNR. With this field you can join.Can you tell me what are several options.Check this and post if need help.If not happened with query the develop a custom report.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I mentioned about ADRNR field from KNA1 and look up at ADRC-POST_CODE2 because that's the PO BOx postal code.

And this should work..

Regards,

Raghu.