cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail Adapter Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are getting the alert from Mail adapter with the following information.

Adapter Type: Mail

Error category: exception caught during processing mail message; java.io.IOException: unexpected

When I happen to check the server log we are getting the following messge:

com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.xmb.XMBIMAPInitiatorServiceImpl.invoke()#J2EE_GUEST#0##

Exception caught during processing mail message; java.io.IOException: unexpected login response; read 001F NO LOGIN failed.

I tried looking into some post but it didnt help to solve the problem.

Help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Suja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suja,

From exception info, it says that XI SDK package didn't get the proper response code as expected when it tries to login to Mail server.

If problem persists, try to change the message protocol from imap to smtp or whichever your mail server supports, so that XI SDK class can easily understand the response CODE.

Thanks,

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

We are getting this error only few times in a day. If this is related to XI SDK then we should get this error more often.

Correct me if I am wrong..

Any other thoughts?

Thanks

Suja

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be some login issue..............check your mail server login id and password which you are using in PI channel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roy,

This issue occurs for less than 4 minutes and it the issue is gone. We can able to receive the alert as usual. I have checked with firewall connectivity and its all fine. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Suja