cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter module development issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have been developing an adapter module for encrypting the message payload. I created a project in NWDS as per the SAP documentation, inserted my code and then trying to deploy it. The deployment is giving the following warning message,

References Test: There are no matching deploy time references (described in META-INF/SAP_MANIFEST.MF) for the following runtime references [sap.com/engine.security.facade, sap.com/engine.j2ee14.facade, sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.svc.facade, sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.ifc.facade, sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.lib.facade, sap.com/com.sap.base.technology.facade

Please let me know how I can solve this issue.

Thanks,

Netrey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

cross chk the references in "application-j2ee-engine.xml" file....in addition to that chk section "4.9" of this article:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c0b39e65-981e-2b10-1c9c-fc3f8e674...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RK and AmitSri,

Thanks for your replies. Let me first mention that we are using PI 7.1.

I have mentained below entries in application-j2ee-engine.xml under References,

engine.security.facade, hard, service, sap.com

engine.j2ee14.facade, hard, library, sap.com

com.sap.aii.af.svc.facade, hard, service, sap.com

com.sap.aii.af.ifc.facade, hard, interface, sap.com

and likewise for few more libraries.

When I checked in PI ABAP stack, these files are preset in the subfolders under the folder path folder /usr/sap/<Sys_ID>/DVEBMGS06/j2ee/cluster/bin/ext. Where can I find these on Java stack? And if these are not there then how can I deploy those?

Thanks,

Netrey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any idea? Anyone?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could deploy the code without any errors. However, now I am getting the below error,

Error: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NameNotFoundException: Object not found in lookup of XMLElementEncryption.

Any idea how can I proceed with this?

- Netrey

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>NameNotFoundException

What is the JNDI name you have mentioned in the ejb-j2ee-engine.xml?

This should be the same you mention in the channel. Note this is case sensitive.

Regards

Jai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

I am using the exact name in communication channel that I have maintained in ejb-j2ee-engine.xml.

When I had first deployed EAR, I could see the JNDI name under the JNDI browser in NWA. That time the deployment was with some warnings and the bean did not work. This time, the EAR was deployed successfully without any warnings but now I cannot see the JNDI name under localejbs in NWA -> Problem Management -> JNDI Browser. What can be done?

Regards,

Netrey

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>This time, the EAR was deployed successfully without any warnings

How are you deploying your EAR file? Try re deploying this. It looks like the application was not deployed at all.

If you are using NWDS, select Deployment perspective and make sure the EAR is listed in the Undeploy tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

Thanks for your reply. I switched to Deploy view in NWDS (I am using NWDS 7.1, SP 12). I can see my EAR file in left hand side panel. When I double click on it, I can see the details on the right side as follows,

Name: XMLEncryptionEAR

Vendor: sap.com

Software Type: J2EE

What I am doing wrong here? What can I do further?

- Netrey

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>Location: localhost

Local Host?? I dont have access to PI system at the moment. But what is the configured PI system? Shouldn't you deploy this to PI dev system?

Regards

Jai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

Deploy log shows the PI Dev server host name and port. Below are the lines from the deploy log,

Deploy mechanism: DC - <host>:<port>/0

DC API is trying to connect to '<host>:<port>'

RepositoryExplorerFactory created successfully.

The port here is not "5<sysno>00" which we use to open the PI java stack, but it's "5<sysno>04". I can see in PI ABAP stack in transaction SMICM > Services, former is HTTP port and latter is P4 port.

- Netrey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Netrey,

Could u please tell me ..how did u fix the error :

References Test: There are no matching deploy time references (described in META-INF/SAP_MANIFEST.MF) for the following runtime references [sap.com/engine.security.facade, sap.com/engine.j2ee14.facade, sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.svc.facade, sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.ifc.facade, sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.lib.facade, sap.com/com.sap.base.technology.facade

I am getting exactly the same error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Netrey,

Did you included the refrencing libraries (engine.security.facade, engine.j2ee14.facade etc) in the application-engine.xml file?

You need to include the entry for all the libraries that you are using application-engine.xml file present in the enterprise archive project so that, at runtime J2EE WAS can load these libraries and execute the code.

Regards,

RK