cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revenue Account not correctly determined

Former Member
0 Kudos

Access KOFI not carried out (initialized field). This is the message I get after analysis acct determination. I've created a new access sequence to allow me assign accounts based on distribution channel/division/accAssignGrp but on creating billing document, the GL account picked is determined using the wrong access sequence(not the one I created). Upon analysis, I get the message 'Access KOFI not carried out (initialized field)' with a yellow circle against the account assignment group. How can I solve this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure why but accounts are correctly determined now. The only thing that changed was that we restarted the servers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, did you assign the access sequence to KOFI cond type?

did you maintain gl determination records for it tcode VKOA?

Regards

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response. GL determination have been maintain. KOFI is also assigned. The error is at the account assignment group level for the material. Any ideas?

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

go to MMR: sales:sales org2 tab

maintain Account assignment group for material

save it and try

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

making this change at the material master level, will not impact the sales order created already & its invoice , however this is required for the invoices to be created later.

to have your invoice posted, have the AAG of the material at the invoice line item level matching the AAG maintained in VKOA.

then release the invoice manually in VF02.

Regards

Ilango