cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LRF1 TO display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have two step confirmation for a warehouse.After Picking confirmation, the TO should not be present in LRF1 transaction.But they are.Where is the setting to turn off the TO to be present in the LRF1 after picking confirmation.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Delivery assignment TO that you can see in LRF1 must be assigned to a queue. Check which queue it is assigned to. You need to ensure that the To donot get assigned to this queue. So you should check your queue management for that queue in SPRO and by omiting the source and destination storage type from the queue you will be able to remove it from queue. Ensure you dont have *** as a source because it will assume 200 is inculded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am doing standard transaction still I get the TO in LRF1.

I removed the *** assignment but of no use.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,prashantjalgi :

You coudl check the below information in the Assign Areas and Activities to Queues, we can assign the queue to below combination.

If you want the TO not display in the queue, I think you need to check whether what below selection creteria need change.

You don't know the config of your system, we only share our points and thoughts

Warehouse No.

TO creation scr

Shipment Type

Storage Type

Picking Area

Storage Type

Picking Area

Door for Whse

Dick Hua

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try by removing the source (assuming its 200) and destination (assuming its 916) from your queue in RF queue management customizing

Former Member
0 Kudos

That did not work.LRF1 transaction gets the value from which table?

Is there any other options.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,prashantjalgi :

Could you check the assignment of queue for the warehouse number, source storage type, destination storage type and so on information?

You could assign the *** to the source storage type or destination storage type. Please check it

Dick Hua

Former Member
0 Kudos

TO data will be saved in below tables even though you are doing TO creation / confirmation in RF transaction.

LTAK-Transfer order header

LTAP-Transfer order item

As per my knowledge , in a customization of RF you can do changrs in a rf program but it is not advisable.

There you can have different progams for TO creation / confirmation etc.

For TO confirmation either u change

1.Menu/Transaction type from 2 to 1

Spro-LE-mobile data entry-define menu management -

But still I my advice not to do these changes.

Better explain why you have this requirement ?

thanks

Om