cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OCS package SAPK-60501INEAPS does not match the current software component

0 Kudos

Hi Friends.

I installed NetWeaver 7.02 with ECC 605. When I try to update EA-PS component (SAPKGPPD16) with SPAM (7.02/0043) to SAPK-60501INEAPS, I got the following errors:

- OCS package SAPK-60501INEAPS does not match the current software component vector

- EA-PS,605 Non-permitted release of add-on EA-PS installed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

I downloaded K-605DHINEAPS.SAR from marketplace.

In the note 1456663 there is a workaround for SEM_BW and FINBASIS components.

"Load ACP (attribute change package).

Before starting the installation of SEM_BW or FINBASIS load the attached file "ACP_EHP5_on_NW702.SAR" into your system (Transaction SPAM -> Support Package -> Load Packages -> from Frontend). Otherwise the installation will require a stack XML file which cannot be provided for this scenario."

My question is, I just can generate the stack XML file with Solution Manager?

Best regards.

Cesar Teixeira

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

FINBASIS and SEM-BW could be installed on a standalone netweaver system also, hence the workaround.

For ECC components, please follow the guide: includes procedure to generate stack xml

https://websmp205.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000569812010E/htg_erp60ehp5.pdf

Regards,

Srikishan

0 Kudos

Hi.

I downloaded K-605DHINEAPS.SAR and when I try to import with SAINT (7.02/0043), I get a message about Stack XML file.

"This Enhancement Package installation must be configured with a Stack XML".

I don't have an system with Solution Manager. There is any workaround for this Stack XML file? I can get this XML in marketplace?

Cesar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunately, there would not be a work around - you will need to generate the stack XML for applying EhP5 packages.

Yes, even though generating the stack XML would consume more time than the actual application of the package, it is desgined this way.

And I recommend installing a SolMan especially when having EhP5 system in the landscape. The SPs for EhP5 are available only via the Maintenance Optimizer. How did you download the SP then?

Regards,

Srikishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your current EA-PS is EA-PS 600 SP16.

You must install component EA-PS 605 (SAPK-605DHINEAPS) with SAINT or sapehpi before installing patches (SAPK-60501INEAPS, etc) for this component.

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1298878

Best Regards,

Aleh