Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down payment not reflecting in report

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created a project Budjeted it, made the PR PO GRN, MIRO which all is reflection in budget/actual/commitment... report,

but i also did DPR using F-47 and F-48 but the values from this transaction is not reflection in the report.

Pls guide

Regards,

Mandar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member220491
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mandar,

The downpayment request will not appear in Budget/actual/commitment report if you r using T-code S_ALR_87013558, if you want to see this in this report just edit the form attached to this report, add a new column in the form with key parameter as Valuetype:12. or else we have a standard report S_ALR_87013536 where you can see the downpayments agaist WBS.

Thanks

Regards

kishore

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Mr.Kishor,

this will help me a lot,

pls tell me is there any report showing budget/commitment/actual/down payment/available its our management requirement,

if you can help me in this it would be grateful.

Regards,

Mandar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You won't be able to see all these values in a single report. You may have to refer more than 1 report. However you can develop a custom report with the help of your ABAP consultant to display all these values in a single report.

Regards,

Gokul

former_member220491
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mandar,

This is verymuch possible in single report, do the following steps you will see these all in Single report under Tcode: S_ALR_87013558.

1. Go to T-ocde CJE5

2. Select the form 12KST1A

3. Ensure that the Form is in Change mode.

4. On your right side you will see columns, after the last column on the blank space double click or click + icon on tool bar, a pop-up will come, in that pop-up select radio button Key figure with characteristics.

5. A new window will open, here you enter the following

Version : 0, valutype : 12, object type: P.

6. Click on change short text and right the text as Downpayment.

7. Click conform.

8. Now in menu> Extras> Drill down display --> select rows/columns, now select the new column also and save, so that this column will appear in the reports.

This you can do yourself, just need to take authorisation for CJE5 T-code. once u do this your client managemnt can see the data in one report.

Thanks

Regards

kishore

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Kishor,

Solution you have given to Mandar is OK but it is not advisable to make changes in SAP standard reports. Instead make a new Z report by copyying the standard report and then make changes.

regards,

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kishor sir,

Thanks a lot for the advice now the report is working fantastic and management also happy.

if yu can give your e mail id it would be helpful to ask some miner doubts.

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kishor,

as per ur advice i have also tried to create a saparate field of PO commitment and PR commitment, which is our new requirement

when i run the report fields are coming as desired but the values in the fileds are showing 0(zero).

pls advice how to over come with this?

Regards,

Mandar

Edited by: mandar.mahuli on Sep 13, 2011 3:31 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the value type that you have defined for these fields. For PO it should be 22 i guess and for PR is should be 21.

Regards,

Gokul

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes ,

for PR below is the combination in CJE5 for form 12KST1A Costs: Budg/Act/Cmmt MANDARM 13.09.2011

Version 0 Plan/Act - Version

Value Type 21 Commitments from Purchase Requisition

Object ind. P Project item

Object ind. 1 Order plan values: appended, apportioned

Debit type 1 Costs and credit-side payments

and for PO

Version 0VS Plan version

Value Type 22 Purchase Order Commitment

Object ind. 1 Order plan values: appended, apportioned

Object ind. 6 Order plan values: not appended, apporti

Debit type 1 Costs and credit-side payments

but the values r showing 0 , and all other like available, assigned is coming correctly

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After making any change the report selection criteria you have to CJEN for your projects to reconstructs the project data base.

regards,

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Can you pls advice me on, if i have created a new coloumn, how to delet that?

i select the coloumn and press the delet butten then system showing that "You cannot delete an element that you selected for the drill-down list

"

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

Its ok sirs,

I got how to delete and done.

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Now i need to bring a field of Actual payment made against an order/WBS, so can you suggest which value type would be helpful?

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

is there any solution to my above question?

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kishore,

Can u pls tell me how to know, Which report is related to Which Form? regarding Reports in PS

suppose i want to add a new field in report S_ALR_87013536 - Plan/Actual/Down Payment as Expense

in which form shall i make changes with cje5?

pls do the needful

Thanks & Regards,

Mandar Mahuli

Edited by: mandar.mahuli on Sep 23, 2011 1:05 PM

former_member220491
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the report S_ALR_87013536, you have to modify in form 12KST1E. Just to know the form attached to a report execute the transaction code for that report and in menu click on Extras--> Report parameters --> click on form you can see the form attached to that report directly.

Hope this helps you,

Thanks

Regards

kishore

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Kishoreji,

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kishoreji,

i have one more new requiremnt,

My Management wants to add a column in the report, which defines the % of work completion.

can it be possible?....

we are going only up to 5th level WBS no network and activity, as budget control is not possible in activities.

Pls share your views.

Regards,

Mandar

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Now i struck up with other Problem,

In the Report S_ALR_87013558 - Costs -> Budget-Related -> Budget/Actual/Commitment/Rem Plan/Assigned

The actual cost will be the GRN cost Initially and after Doing MIRO it again over write and after final payment again it overwrites.

So if we take the report after GRN before final payment the report is not true so how to bring the Actual Payment made field in this report.

If you have any Idia pls share

Regards,

Mandar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mandar,

Search the forum with the appropriate keyword. This issue has been discussed earlier in the forum.

Regards,

Gokul