cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status entry for run TR XXXX cannot be created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello dear all,

I have an issue with FI Job which is running each week. There was always error in this job because of one wrong Trip posted since long time (in 2009)

The error is "Status entry for run TR 0000002337 cannot be created" --> Message no. 3G052

The user told me that this TRIP must be deleted because it is wrong. But when I try to check it in posting run management, I do not find it. When I display it in S_AHR_61016401 I see in the history that this TRIP is transferred in FI.

I think it was deleted wrongly in the past and I do not see how to do now

I checked OSS 378782 but ABAP team told me that this note is already implemented

Anyone have idea on this ?

Tarek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Tarek

the note you're referring to belongs to the payroll posting but unfortunately, you cannot solve the problem with travel posting with this note.

The reason however is almost the same. It can happen that a posting run can only be posted partially and the status partially posted.

If you then try to re-post the posting run with out success, it can happen an overflow in history (no actuall status) of the 99th entry.

A second reason may be, that EVERY document of the posting run is posted sucessfully. But for some reason, the status '50 , docs posted' cannot be set. The status stays at 35. This run can then be selected again. The posting program notices, that everything is posted, but does not set the run to 50 but again to 35.

This was solved with note 1072031 and prevents the problem occuring again. Note 170334 is very good information for partially posted status too.

You could also check in t-code PRTE and see which version of the trip was posted to FI, option here is to either correct the trip and if it is inconsistent, look at the report RPTTDORL to delete it and report RPRTRVSW can be used to modify the status otherwise (but proceed with caution and check the documentation carefully!)

Hope it helps!

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks a lot for the answer. In fact, in PRTE, the version indicated is 99

Then I think the below notes are not relevant ?

Tarek

0 Kudos

Hi Tarek

I mentioned the note as this is where the behaviour changed in relation to the other note you saw for payroll!

The fact remains that still there is an inconsistency that needs to be corrected even if this trip was previously transferred to FI, but you mentioned this error has been occuring only lately - so option would be to either delete the trip if still existing (or delete using the report I mentioned) and then repost the posting run without it.

If the original posting run was partially posted, you have maximum 100 tries to get it finally posted. PEVSH allows only a 2 digit

status ID. In any case the PEVSH entry with X for actual has to be manipulated, in order to get this posted.

cheers

Sally

Answers (0)