Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting Change notification not generating TO

prabhjotsingh_nayyar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have done the desired settings for automatic TO creation for movement type 321 and 350.

When I do the Transfer posting from QA32 and put partial quantity in Unrestricted stock and partial quantity in blocked stock, then I get two PCN and I do not get a TO. I have to manually process PCN's to convert into two different TO's.

If I transfer the entire quantity to unrestricted stock, then I get a TO and if I transfer entire quantity to blocked stock, then also I get a TO. But I do not get one TO for sending the material to unrestricted and blocked stock together.

How to get one TO for movement type 321 and 350 at the same time.

Regards

Prabhjot Singh Nayyar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If a inspection lot is partially posted to blocked stock and the rest is posted to Unrestricted stock, there are two material documents created upon this type of UD - one with movement type 321 and the other with movement 350. In this case, according to standard SAP, TO cannot be created in background immediately.

You may refer to Note 41620 - No automatic transport request creation from usage decision.

Alternative is to try schedule background job RLAUTA11 to convert PCN to TO automatically. Of course, you need to set the automatic TO creation indicator in relevant movement type.

Hope it helps.

Answers (0)