cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am working in SRM 4.0.When i did the initial replication of the material from SAP R/3 ( 4.7)to SRM w the plant did not shown and i am not able to create a shopping cart with product ID.

Can please anyone have any idea to fix ths problem.The replication of the vendor, UOM, material group are ok.

Thanks in advance

Foumban Bouba

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish

The replication of the plant was done correctly in SRM and i can see it in the table BBP_LOCMAP.The attribute is maintain for plant and company code for the user, but i can' t see the plant when doing a search and i still get the error message (material is flag for deletion or is not maintain in plant xxxx)

Thanks

Bouba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

The error message is : the material is flag for deletion or does not exist in the plant.

I check in R/3 the material is not flag for deletion.

Regards

Bouba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Not sure, check whether this product exists in the table comm_product of SRM.

Regards

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whether you material number in R3 is an internal number assignment, in this case you have 18 characters for field MARA-MATNR of the material number in the system.

While replication of material from R3 to EBP (Tx R3AC1), in the filter settings of the object MATERIAL, you need give the leading zero's as well for the materials to get replicated into SRM system if your filter is based on material number field MARA-MATNR.

Regards

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bouba

Check in backend if that material is extended to that plant and see if Purchase and MRP views are maintained.

This error occurs for all the materials or only for few?

If it persists then try to create new material in Backend with all required Views in material master and replicate the same to SRM and try.

Regards

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more obsecure material master setting that could be causing your issue. Have you verified that the R/3 material master purchasing view for the desired plant Plant-Specific Material Status is not maintained to perclude ordering of the item.

Have you confirmed you can use this material to create a PO in the R/3 for the selected plant - this might give you good hints to resolve your issue as well.

Regards-

b

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My problem is fixed by running the the report BBP_PRODUCT_SETTINGS_MW instead of CRM in the user(EBP)i put SRM and i also select service product active instead of service productinactive.

by running the report with new parameters the material replication is ok and i can create the shopping cart.

Thanks a lot everybody

Regards

Bouba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Jagadish

The clean up of the queues with transaction SMQ1 in R/3 and SMQ2 in SRM is done.

My problem is the replication is done in SRM without Plant.How can i have the plant in the table of the product table in SRM.

How can i update the product in SRM with the palnt?

In SRM table bbp_locmap i can see the plants and company codes.I can also create a SC without material with success.

Please help.

Regards

Bouba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What error you are facing when creating SC with product ID..?

Regards

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bouba

Plant and Material link will not be there in SRM when you do Material replication. Material will be replicated without reference to a plant.

You need to maintain a plant in the Locations section under Extended attributes of the Org unit. Then that plant will be picked if anybody from this org unit creates a shopping cart.

For this you need to replicate plants from backend using report BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_FROM_SYSTEM to replicate all plants from backend or BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_SELECTED to replicate only selected plants.

Then plants will be visisble in Extended attributes.

Hope you understand the logic. if you need any further info let me know.

Regards

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Foumban

Did you check the T-code R3AM1 for monitor objects?

What is the status of request "MATERIAL"?

Also check the Inbound queue(SMQ2) in SRM and outbound queue (SMQ1) in R/3 and see if any entries are there against queue name R3AI_MATERIAL. If the entries are there then delete the same and rerun the initial load program.

PS: Reward points if it is helpful to you.

Regards

Jagadish