cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User status profile settings on WBS not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a User status profile on WBS element which has various statuses in it allowing different business transactions when that particular user status is set.

There is one user status NPC in that status profile which should disallow assignment or confirmation on maintenance work order. Now the status previous to NPC status allows assignment or confirmation of orders. So after a order is assigned to the WBS and the WBS user status is changed to NPC when we try to confirm order on this WBS in NPC status sytem allows order confirmation.

Why is system allowing this inspite of the status profile config says confirmation is disallowed in NPC status. I have checked the object types in the status profile config and maintenance order is also included in that but still its not working. Please help in solving this issue, its critical.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please provide the details of transaction you have set under NPC? like Confirm order- Forbidden.. etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

The business transactions disallowed under NPC status are as below,

Acct. Assignment order/Project

Actual activity Allocation

Assignment Order/WBS

Confirm Order

Goods Movement

Material Purchase Order

Material Purchase Requisition

Post Goods Issue

But orders can be assigned in the status before NPC, but once NPC is set system does not allow assignment of new orders which is correct. But system allows confirmation of already assigned orders. Please help we do not want any order confimation after NPC is set.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Very recently this issue was discussed in the forum. Please search the forum and you will find the answer to this.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had only posted this issue recently, I tried all the replies but its not working. So I posted again today, please help.

NathanGenez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So, you are admitting to double posting?