cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Mapping error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am getting this error in Message Mapping. I deleted and recreated Receiver Agreement and Receiver Communication Channel, updated cache in SXI_CACHE and still I am getting this error

ConfigException: ConfigException in XI protocol handler. Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message. Root cause: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPALookupException: Couldn't retrieve outbound binding for the given P/S/A values:

How do I resolve this issue ?

Radhika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,,

Addition to the CPA Cache refresh

Check is this common for all the scenarios..cross check the other scenaros too...

Also check your objects created are as expected...use testing tool avaialbe in ID for cross checking config objects..

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fabio

I tried to do a CPA Cache, when I entered this link, http://host:port/CPACache/refresh?mode=full, it's asking for a user id and password. I entered my XI server ID and password and it says I don't have access to do that. So what other ID should I use ?

PIDIRUSER or PIAFUSER ?

Rajesh,

Check is this common for all the scenarios..cross check the other scenaros too

I didnt get that. I have other scenarios created from ECC to MDM and they are all runnig fine. I am using File Adapter instead of MDM Adapter. I have added all these to a Configuration Scenario SRN - MDM Configuration. It was ideally the flow from SRM to MDM and I added the business system for ECC and configured the rest. Except for this all other are working

Radhika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When I did a Full CPA Cache, this is what I got

GlobalError>

<Message>CPA Cache not updated with directory data.</Message>

<Trace>com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPADirectoryCacheException: Could not open Directory URL (http://host:port/dir/hmi_cache_refresh_service/ext?method=CacheRefresh&mode=F&consumer=af.pid.xxxxxxx). Reason: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPADirectoryCacheException: HTTP 401: Unauthorized at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.directory.DirectoryAccess.getDataFromDirectory(DirectoryAccess.java:300) at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.directory.DirectoryAccess.getFullCacheUpdateXML(DirectoryAccess.java:423) at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.CacheManager.performCacheUpdate(CacheManager.java:488) at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.servlet.CacheRefresh.process(CacheRefresh.java:113) at

Regards

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

401 error is user/password problem.

Check all service users like (PIAFUSER,PIRWBUSER,PIDIRUSER,J2EE_ADMIN,J2EE_GUEST,PIREPUSER,PILDUSER)should not be locked.

Also check the cache notifications in integration directory.

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

When I checked PIAFUSER in SU01, it says Password logon not possible (Too many incorrect logon attempts).

I have asked the BASIS guy to check it.

I checked cache in Integration Builder, and I see a list of Receiver Agreements under Problems tab. The message that I can see there is " Problem when updating object OutboundBinding-2283B61244A935F1B11D0BAF44A6046A. :Local calls not permitted in outbound integration server "

Has this gotta do with the password of PIAFUSER ?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

Connect with basis and ask them to do the cache refresh.

go to the reciver aggrrement in directory->click on receiver agreement tab->Display Cache Status-> there u can see if cache is updated or not.

check with basis and ask them to refresh cache.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Thanks for your help and now it's resolved. It was so great to see the chequered flag. I asked the BASIS guy to sort out the issue with the password of PIAFUSER. Once it was resolved, I did a CPA Cache refresh on full mode and now it's working fine.

Thanks everyone for the help

Radhika

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you refreshed CPAcache?

look at this:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/UsefulinformationregardingSAPXI

Fabio