cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enabling sold to party and ship to party on Sale order creation....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

When i start creating a sale order,

1 .Iin Sale order screen the sold to party and ship to party are in the disable mode, i could not able to enter any value...how to make it to enable...

2. but allowing me to enter the item and qty, and after entering these value i tried to check for the pricing condition using the condition tab, but i could not able to see any procedure or condition type...though i defined the pricing procedure(V/ov8) assinged through OVKK...

Thanks

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Please check Partner Det Proc assignment for the Sales Document hearder is done correctly.

Please check and revert.

Thanks,

Davinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prassana/Davinder/Raja

I strucked in the error of " No customer master record exists for sold-to party 2"

is there any assinging problem?

Regards

M.Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

These are the basics of the SD.you should create CUSTOMER MASTER record in XD01,with sales area and company code.You can get the help from http://help.sap.com/ .Also you can search in the google and forum by pasting your error massege.Please read the threads at the top of the forum.

Thanks,

Davinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already created the customer code with Xd01.... but pls help this path, where i could not able to find in partner determination...

within customizing, select Sales and Distribution -> Basic functions -> Partner determination -> Define partner functions -> Customer master data -> Environment -> Acct grp assignment. Here you assign the function required to the current account group.

Regards

M.Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through this link:

It seems to be there is no sold to party in your customer master 2.

Go to XD02->Sales area data->partner function and see what partner functions you are getting.

Thanks

Davinder

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Frineds.... i got solution for enabling the sold to party colum...but after entering the customer Number ....i am getting error No customer master record exists for sold-to party 2

Pls help.

M.Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly go and check it Pricing procedure determination at sales document level by going this path..

SPRO ->Sales & Distribution - > Basic Function ->Partner Determination->Set Up Partner Determination->Set up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header .

2. Go and check it in your pricing procedure level do you activated Required field or not(v/08), then go and check it in conditon records are maintained or not (VK11).

Then finall check for Pricing procedure detrmination have done correctly or not in OVKK.

Thanks

raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raja,

Thanks for your reply...it helped to half the way...but i am getting error on" No customer master record exists for sold-to party 2"

When i start entering the data....

So i could not able to move on further to see the condtion value value for this item to check the pricing procedure.

M.Ramesh

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Check the Following Configuration

SPRO -->Sales & Distribution -- > Basic Function >Partner Determination>Set Up Partner Determination-->Set up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header

Check and all Five Steps i think you didn't assign the Partner Determination Procedure to Sales Document type

Assign TA to your Sales Document Type or if you create any own partner determination Procedure assign that to Sales Document type

Check & Revert

Regards,

Prasanna

Edited by: prasanna_sap on Sep 7, 2011 12:12 PM