cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have installed ESourcing7.0 with backend as Oracle on CE7.1 EHP1 and our sourcing system is connecting to oracle with the service account.

This service account password we have provided during the configuration step of sourcing after installation.

As per our company policy that password will expire every 60 days.

So I want to know what are all the places I have check and change whenever the password expires at backend.

Regards

Ponnusamy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

UserID / Password management takes place through LDAP config. Have you synchronized your e sourcing LDAP directory to backend one for service accounts? if so, then your passord would change automatically .

You can check LDAP config logging in as enterprise user in setup-> Directory Config->Buy Side directory

Regards

Mudit Saini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mudit,

Thanks for your information. We use Netweaver UME database.

I am looking for places where I have to change when my oracle service user account password expires.

This oracle service account password I used during the esourcing installation and configuration.

Regards

Ponnusamy

0 Kudos

Hi Ponnusamy,

If Oracle Service account password is the only one you are concerned about, then you just need to use the config tool under bin directory to update the password by choosing the u201CUpdate Database Connection Informationu201D. This will update the password that Sourcing application uses to connect to the Oracle.

Directory Configuration doesnu2019t use the Oracle Service account and I donu2019t believe you need to update it.

Regards,

Vikram