cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order related invoice but invoice can generate only once PGI is done.

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have situation in project, we have to generate sales order related invoice. but Invoice should only get generate once delivery, Shipment and PGI is done.

My Qus are listed below?

1. Is that possible in Standard SAP?

2. Is it possible by using any user exit?

we don't want to do any Z thing in our project, so please suggest how we should handle this situation.

Thanks & Regards,

Sulabh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Your requirement can not be fufilled by standard SAP, however you may check Billing User Exits, which should check the Document flow of Sales Order and if PGI document is there, then system should allow to create the Invoice else give error message.

Regards,

Amitesh Anand

0 Kudos

Hi Amitash,

I appreciate your effort to help me in the same, But I know this can be done. the real help will be if you suggest the user exit for the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Sulabh

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZC)

You have to write a code in above User Exit to take the Sales Order (with whose reference the Invoice is created), go to Document flow & fetch the Delivery number. Now in this Delivery check whether the Good Movement Status is "C".

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

we have to generate sales order related invoice. but Invoice should only get generate once delivery, Shipment and PGI is done.

My Qus are listed below?

1. Is that possible in Standard SAP?

If you want raise the Invoice based on the Delivery Document its a normal Process but if you don't want to raise the Invoice with out PGI

1. Don't maintain the Copy control Between Sale order and Billing By using T-Code VTFA

2. In the Item category VOV7, Billing Relevance Filed is there Mentioned in that 'B"

2. Is it possible by using any user exit?

I think you don't Required any user-Exit for this

Check & Revert

Regards,

Prasanna

0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

my problem is i want a order related billing not delivery related billing, but if user trying to geenrate billing with VF01 by entering sales order number then system should check, weather delivery and PGI is done or not, if not done then should not allow to generate invoice.

Thanks & Regards,

Sulabh

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Sulabh,

my problem is i want a order related billing not delivery related billing, but if user trying to geenrate billing with VF01 by entering sales order number then system should check, weather delivery and PGI is done or not, if not done then should not allow to generate invoice.

i have doubt

1, Suppose Customer is ordered 100 PC , Suppose end user Trying to Raise the Billing based on the Order but system should check Delivery means PGI is done Or not , in that case supose Delivery is Done 50 PCS But at the time of Billing how you Come to know that Delivery is Happened 50 PC then again you back and See the Document flow of the Sale order

2. Same customer is ordered Multiple SO , at the time of Delivery You combined Multiple Sale Orders and Done the Partially Delivery and How come to know each SO Partially Qty that means Again you have to check

3. IF Partially Done in Delivery level for Multiple SO , how can you raise the Partially Qty of those SO for Billing

Please Clarify my Doubt

Regards,

Prasanna

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sulabh,

Apply the ABAP Code in the User Exit I have suggested above & your issue will get solved.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

My client is a luxury car maker in UK and its complete make to order scenario.

I have doubt

1, Suppose Customer is ordered 100 PC , Suppose end user Trying to Raise the Billing based on the Order but system should check Delivery means PGI is done Or not , in that case supose Delivery is Done 50 PCS But at the time of Billing how you Come to know that Delivery is Happened 50 PC then again you back and See the Document flow of the Sale order

*I my case there will always be one material with 1 quantity. so no issue of partial delivery*

2. Same customer is ordered Multiple SO , at the time of Delivery You combined Multiple Sale Orders and Done the Partially Delivery and How come to know each SO Partially Qty that means Again you have to check

There will not be a case of combined delivery also.

3. IF Partially Done in Delivery level for Multiple SO , how can you raise the Partially Qty of those SO for Billing

Thanks & Regards,

Sulabh

0 Kudos

Hello Jignesh,

Thanks For the same . I will check the same and revert to you.

But thanks for the help.

Regards,

Sulabh Agrawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sulabh,

I tried the following settings in the system and was able to do.

1. Change the billing relevence to B for the item category. ( i created ZAN for the purpose as a copy of TAN)

2. mainatian copy control using VTFA for item category ZAN (if you are modifing the standard TAN, please aminatin copy control since order related billing is not supported for TAN)

3. Using the user exit extract the delivery number using table VBFA, once you get the delivery number check for PGI status and proceed further.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks,

Arun.S

0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Which user exit did you used for the same, please specify the same.

Thanks & Regards,'

Sulabh