Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message - Import Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helllo All

I recieve a message when trying to import some records

The Map cannot be loaded because the table "Record" is not a source.

We are "missing" the table "Record" from the dropdown.

Can some one tell me how I can add/fine this table again?

Regards

Con

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got It

You need to uncheck the tick box ("Read Only") on the initial screen when doing am import.

Rgs

Con

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Same problem again.

For some of our XML files. Even when not read only we canot see the records table. (see org. post)

Can anyone help?

Rgs

Con

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Con:

This means that you are trying to use an Import map that does not correspond to the Data Source you intent to import. That's why the Import Map "thinks" theres a Record Table, but there obviously isn't.

You can either re-create the map for this source or use the corresponding initial source files.

Kind Regards

Alejandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your case the "Record" disappears whenever you have only one record in your XML file. Instead of displaying nodes under "Record", it displays all fields under its parent node (let us say "Records").This situation occurs specifically whenever you are trying to import an XML file without refering to an XML Schema.

To make things clear further: You created a map with an XML file that has more than one record i.e., with a file that has the "Record" node. So, whenver you try to open the map with another XML file that has only one record it fails as there is no "Record" node.

Solution: Always refer to an XML Schema. This way, you are enforcing the XML structure i.e., "Record" node will be available even if you have only one record in your input XML file.

Please let me know in case you need more details in this regard.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Rajani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Rajani

Answers (0)