Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUP 2.0 - Android Hybrid Container?

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

- It's possible to create SUP workflow applications for Android with SUP 2.0?

- If it's possible, is there any guide like this one for [blackberry|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/90b94038-3877-2e10-aa81-e021d6ffd0cc|] that explains the deployment to an Android device?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Android Hybrid Web Container/Workflow Applications is only part of 2.0.1

http://infocenter.sybase.com/help/topic/com.sybase.infocenter.dc01218.0201/doc/html/eka1306534652206...

Simple search on SUP documentation gets this information. The rest of content in the article applies to Android other than populating settings screen and how to get to the list of workflows on Android.

Edited by: Himagiri Mukkamala on Sep 8, 2011 1:46 AM

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Himagiri,

I didn't know there was a 2.0.1 release.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to follow the tutorial to create a workflow applications in SUP version 2.0.1.

I created the workflow and have generated the mobile workflow package and then in the SCC i have added a device and in the Android Emulator(version 2.3.3) i have put the settings as described but i don't see any messages or workflows in the Sybase workflows app in the emulator.

I am not sure what i have done wrong and your help would be appreciated.

Whats URL Prefix is used in the Emulator?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SCC, (or from the Workflow Package Wizard), have you assigned the workflow to the device registration? This step is what gets the workflows pushed and installed to the device/simulator.

Thanks,

Andrew.

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yohank,

I wasn't able to run the workflow on emulator versions 2.3.3 and 3.0. Sybase says that these versions are supported but I see in their demo last Thursday how they were using 2.2 too... Maybe it' only a problem of the emulator, but I tried with my Galaxy S with 2.3.4 and didn't work too.

Try to run in Android 2.2, you will have no problem, I hope this will be solved with SUP 2.1.

Answers (0)