cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

redlines in wd java code???

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is my new project. joined 5 days back.

its a WD application.

1year back it was deployed and working fine.

now i have to make some minor changes to it.

i have imported the track and created project.

but i find red lines (underlined) in the code under implementation.

why the code underlined with red color????

how to get rid of these redlines?

(my team lead says that more than 3 people worked on this before i joined this project. i think they might have done some changes/ deleted the code).

follwing are warnings and errors i find under dtr console.

*Finished in 33s. 2 files succeeded (3965 bytes). 942 files skipped (13390591 bytes). 14 folders succeeded. 20 folders skipped. 4 folders failed.*

09:14:35.518 REMOVE (SKIPPED: Folder is LOCAL) gen_ddic

09:14:43.283 SYNC (FAILED: Cannot sync writable file.) /dtr/

09:14:43.596 SYNC (FAILED: Cannot sync writable file.) /dtr/

09:14:43.596 REMOVE (SKIPPED: File is writable)

09:14:43.064 SYNC (FAILED: Cannot sync writable file.) /dtr/

plz help me.

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vijay_kumar49
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check it what type of error you are getting Under Task Tab.

Check Error Like this also

Windows-->Show View-> Others -

>PDE Runtime---> Click on Error Log. Here we can find out what type of error we are getting.

Or Close the you are DC and Open.. Finally Restart the NWDS( means Close the NWDS and Open NWDS). I think Some Jar files will be missingu2026

Hope this helps!!

Thanks & Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks vijay .

under the tasks i find

Warning [Warning]: Path in Classpath for file SapMetamodelWebdynproContent.zip not found.

Warning Warning]: Version for file webdynproadmin.jar not found.Warning [Warning]: Version for file webdynproclientserver.jar

Warning [Warning]: Version for file webdynpromodel_dynamicrfc.jar not found.

Warning [Warning]: Version for file webdynpromodelimpl.jar not found.

Warning [Warning]: Version for file webdynproprogmodel.jar not found.

Warning [Warning]: Version for file webdynproruntime_designtime_coupling_api.jar not found.

Warning [Warning]: Version for file webdynproruntime_designtime_coupling.jar not found.

Warning [Warning]: Version for file webdynproruntime_repository_pmr.jar not found.

Warning [Warning]: Version for file webdynproruntime_repository.jar not found.

Warning [Warning]: Version for file webdynproservices.jar not found.

Warning [Warning]: Version for file SapDictionaryTypeServices.jar not found.

Warning [Warning]: Version for file SapDictionaryTypesRuntime.jar not found.

Warning [Warning]: Version for file SapMetamodelWebdynproContent.zip not found.

Error The project was not built due to classpath errors (incomplete or involved in cycle).

Warning [Warning]: Versions of 'SapDictionaryTypeServices.jar' have different prefix.

Warning [Warning]: Versions of 'SapDictionaryTypesRuntime.jar' have different prefix.

Warning [Warning]: Versions of 'SapMetamodelWebdynproContent.zip' have different prefix.

Warning [Warning]: Versions of 'SapDictionaryTypeServices.jar' have different prefix.

Warning [Warning]: Versions of 'SapDictionaryTypesRuntime.jar' have different prefix.

Warning [Warning]: Versions of 'SapMetamodelWebdynproContent.zip' have different prefix.

Error The project was not built since its classpath is incomplete.

Cannot find the class file for java.lang.Object. Fix the classpath then try rebuilding this project.

Warning [Warning]: Versions of 'SapDictionaryTypeServices.jar' have different prefix.[Warning]: Versions of 'SapDictionaryTypesRuntime.jar' have different prefix.[Warning]: Versions of 'SapMetamodelWebdynproContent.zip' have different prefix.

Plz help me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

The errors are due to improper classpath. It is not able to find the jar files.

Could you please repair the DC once.

Right click on DC --> go to Repair --> Project structure and Classpath and then build the DC once.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Saleem Mohammad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Click on repair->project structure and claspath and once done rebuild the project create archive and deploy

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for ur reply.

but

While repairing the DC i get the following error.

org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.ResourceException: Resource /xxxxxxxxxxxxx/src/mimes/Applications/org.iter.hr.ot.application.OvertimeRecordApplication already exists.

Answers (0)