cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS Sender adapter Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My scenario is JMS>PI>Proxy (inbound). I configured Sender JMS (WMQ) adapter. but i am getting below error in Sender adapter.

Error Message in sender JMS Adapter;

*Error creating JMS connection. The JMS provider gave the error message as MQJMS2008: failed to open MQ queue  MQJE001: Completion Code 2, Reason 2045, and the error code as MQJMS2008.*

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem with channel in WMQ

Eoin_Kierans
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

In addition to the previous points raised you should also check the points below in note #1086303 'XI JMS Adapter and IBM Websphere MQ: FAQ'

1) My JMS adapter channel is unable to connect to Websphere MQ.

2) My aii_af_jmsproviderlib.sda (3.0/7.0) / com.sap.aii.adapter.lib.sda (7.1) contains the correct MQ jars. But my channel is still unable to connect to Websphere MQ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas ,

Its simple your queue manager is down at MQ side tell your MQ team to restart the queue manager .Secondly there is an admin user of PI ensure that the user has all access to open queue manager . if ti not working you can request to provile DL-ALL access to PI user .

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Queue Manager is restarted again but my problem is not resolved...

secondly there is an admin user of PI ensure that the user has all access to open queue manager . if it not working you can request to profile DL-ALL access to PI user .

please explain in detailed above information..

here i am using there modules and the processing sequence is

CallSapAdapter Local enterprise Bean call_AF_MS

AP XI JMS Adapter/ConvertJMSMessageToBinary Local enterprise Bean Convert_JMS2Bin

SAP XI JMS Adapter/ConvertBinaryToXMBMessage Local enterprise Bean convert_Bin2XI

sequence is correct or wrong?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

The sequence is correct. I hope you also called the 3rd module CallSapApdater

I will suggest you to double check the Queue manager name , Channel name and JMS Queue name along with user ID.

May be best thing would be take a screenshot of ur Connection parameter and ask the MQ team to verify the details.

in addition check the forum ..

monicabhosale
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check your JMS Communication Channels parameter.have you filled correct Queue Manager and Channel Name etc.

check whether the Queues are created and activated if it done. then check whether you have authorization for those queues.

as well as try searching this error on http://www.mqseries.net

Monica

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

channel comes up the PI channel gets a mqjms2008 error.

It is a security error, Check whether it permit that ID to access the queue.

Regards,

Phani