cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Run Program not updating Settlement Rules for few WBS elements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Addition of settlement rules for OPEX WBS.

In producion system, two jobs are running daily for generating settlement rules of WBS elements but, all WBS elements are not updating with Settlement rules.

It is becoming a problem in the Period end while doing the settlement. Currently we are updating the settlement rule manually.

We have investigated and found the following WBS element with Profile name are not updating Settlement rule.

H-U0DU0204DE-EX-J0 - HHDC01

H-N0U00ULD01-P1-D1-W2 - 000090

H-U0DU0204DE-EX-U0-T1-OB - HHDC01

H-U0DU0204DE-EX-U1-W1-ON - HHDC01

H-U0DU0204DE-EX-U2-W1-ON - HHDC01

H-U0DU0204DE-EX-I0-E1 - HHDC01

H-U0DU0204DE-EX-I0-B1 -HHDC01

H-U1DU0204DE-EX-U0-W1-ON - HHDC01

Job Names :

ZFPD_UK_SETTLEMENT_RULE_GEN

ZFPD_NO_SETTLEMENT_RULE_GEN

Please suggest on this issue

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the Job variant and make sure your are not overalapping the Project numbers. In that case one job will lock teh objects while another job try to run. is your variant based on company codes?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suppose these are background jobs. Usually there is an issue with background jobs that are run for a custom developed program. Not sure why that happens. Even i faced this issue with a couple of jobs in my system. I have still not found out the reason as to why this happens. There might be a possibility that these projects were being processed in the foreground by some user and hence they were omitted from the run.

I would suggest you to consult your technical guys on this.

Regards,

Gokul