SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Article's pic's in mm41

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ALL ,

my requirement is to take pic's of Article's , i have to keep in MM41 ,When i create article .

this requirement to see article perfomance with seeing article pic's .

can you please let me know , is this SAP Standard functionality ??

can you please give config steps .

thanks in advance ,

venu.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Pls find the details below which is given by members of this community. This will suitable for your requirement.

you have to upload the files to a file server.

You have to maintain the link to the file server in the following customizing setting:

Logistics - General --> Material Master --> Retail-Specific Settings --> Settings for Screen Data Display --> Edit

Screen Data Parameters

If I remember correctly, you have to use scree SAPLMGW_COMMON / 0100 in the article master to display the picture

in MM42/MM43

---

To see the articles with the basic SPRO customizing, it is fine to put an image file with

<articlenumber>.jpg in the server path defined in customizing.

Step 1: find a nice intranet file server

Step 2: go to customizing

Step 3: enter the path like file://c:\article pictures\

(it is the same format as you can enter in the web browser)

Step4: save article images in the <article>.jpg format

It is required that the work station with the SAP GUI has file access to the server path.

Default Picture can be changed via note 950244

Article master will make a look up in the file server concatenating article number and customized picture format. If it finds a picture, it will be displayed, in other case default picture is shown.

Kind Regards,

navahsek

0 Kudos

Hi Navahsek,

Logistics - General --> Material Master --> Retail-Specific Settings --> Settings for Screen Data Display --> Edit

Screen Data Parameters

I cannot find this in my release ECC6.0.

I managed to insert the screen SAPLMGW_COMMON / 0100 in

Logistics - General --> Material Master --> configuring the material master --> Define Structure of Data Screens for Each Screen Sequence

However, in MM42, I cannot find any button/icon to click and branch to the jpg.

Please assist.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I managed to get this to work however I can't show up the thumbnail on screen. Is there a required resolution or size for images to appear properly? Thanks.