cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reservation missing in EBAN table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are placing reservation in network and after mrp run PRs gets created. But In Eban table reservation number is not getting updated against the raised PR from network. And in RESB table,PR number is not getting upated.

Please help.

Regards,

Sandesh Sawant

Edited by: Sandesh Sawant on Sep 7, 2011 12:26 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if the update is not done, then what are the issues you are facing, are you getting any error?

I think you have already asked these question in another thread and closed it..?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried with abapor but failed to achieve the same.

Tried below thread also ,but in oppq > item number ,what needs to be define?

Please help.

Regards,

Sandesh Sawant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Normally MRP generated PR will not have reservation number in EBAN table(as this PR might be catering several reservations at a time). I would suggest use function module BAPI_MATERIAL_STOCK_REQ_LIST, here you will see PR and the reservation number for the same. Take this info and update in PR or PO.

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

As such there are no errors ,but for tracking purpose we are unable to link reservation number to PR.

I am first time raising the issue and even searched sap forums to get the required help but unable to find out any solution on this.

Regards,

Sandesh Sawant

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I am first time raising the issue and even searched sap forums to get the required help but unable to find out any solution on this.

I am referring the thread mentioned below..