cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP to RFC scenario (Message not coming to PI)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PI Gurus,

I got one HTTP to RFC scenario. Its working fine in production. where as it is not working in QA sys.

Messages are not coming to PI (SXMB_MONI). Is anything is missed in SICF or SMICM.

Thanks,

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have resolved the issue, problem was with the PI user_id and PW. CLM system was not having correct user_id and PW thats why messages were not flowing into PI.

Regards,

Krishna Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

I am facing the same problem as Krishna. When the third party is trigerring the message, I am not able to see the message in SXMB_MONI..This problem is faced only for a particular type of message.. (For other messages, trigerred through the same system and through HTTP, I am able to see in SXMB_MONI ).

please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How you are testing the interface.........if you are sending the message from HTTP client web page then check the error message in same web page.

for reference check below link.

http://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/XI/HTTP/RFC.htm

HTTP client code.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/66dadc6e-0a01-0010-9ea9-bb6d8ca48...

Regards,

Phani

monicabhosale
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are you able to see your messages in RWB?If messages are there check the status of messages if its in error status you will get reason overthere.

Check your RFC destination?

Monica

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no message in RWB, message monitoring (IE). This interface was running in the past. Is some config paramater or service is missing in sicf.

Thanks,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

When the HTTP request is sent, it throws any errors??

If not...

If HTTP is not visible on PI monitoring, you need only to customize Monitor Trace Level in SXMB_ADM -> Integration Engine Configuration:

Category: RUNTIME

Parameters: LOGGING - LOGGING_SYNC - TRACE_LEVEL

You can set all to value = 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In sxmb_adm (in PI) these parameters were already maintained.

LOGGING = 1

LOGGING_SYNC = 1

TRACE_LEVEL = 3

I am not getting any error, messages are not coming to PI system.

any clue.

Thanks,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in SMICM->Services if HTTP service is running, and you send the HTTP request to the right port.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check what error you are getting by trying to send a test message from a http client. Also check in ICM monitor suggested above.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

500 internal server error is coming when testing using HTTP client tool.

Regards,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,,

Did u see if the HTTP service is up and running in sMICM and what the port is ? have u specified the same port in your HTTP query string??

Regards

XA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Have you checked in RWB? Monitor your communication channel.

If the message did not reached RWB.. does it return any error for the HTTP system?

Regards,

Anudeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anudeep,

Since HTTP is an ABAP based adapter, searching in communication channel is not the right solution.