cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC->PI->FILE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario is from idoc to file.problem is i am able to send the idoc trough RWB but not able to send thorugh ECC.

When I send through ECC i am getting error in SXMB_MONI as receiver could not be found but when I do from RWB it is sucessful.

Can anyone please help me in solving this.

Regards

Raju.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi svraju,

1) First you can monitor IDoc in IDX5, what is the status of the iDoc you can see there.

2) you need to check receiver detemination and recevier agreement.

3) you need some changes in ID part again you activate the ID object.then again you re process the idoc.

regards,

ganesh.

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Check if your RFC is configured correctly from ECC to PI. Also check Integration engine configuration in SXMB_ADM.

THanks,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

As you can see the message in SXMB_MONI, then the IDOC could able top reach the PI system. Check once the receiver agreemt and determinations.

If you are using File FTP, check the user credenitals.

else using NFS, check whther the path given is existed on the UNIX box or not.

Regards,

Anudeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the IDOC control record (EDI DC40 segment). Check the sender and receiver partner that your SAP system is populating in the IDOC. I hope the flow is between logical systems (partner type LS). Check your Business System Configurations-> Adapter Specific Identifiers, what values are contained there.

Check your receiver determination.

Anticipating the problem will be around these. If not give us more details about your IDOC control record and the configurations in SAP PI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your rite I am using party type as LS for receiver. The problem is for receiver I am having party so in scheme

Agency:DEVCLNT100

SCHEME: ALE#LS

NAME:XXX

In receiver determination if i specify

Receiver

Party: XXX

service: *

and configured receiver than it is error as receiver could not be found If I do

Receiver

Party: *

service: *

and configured receiver than it is successful

Please help me out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the ALE setting, for reference check below link.

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters

/people/pooja.pandey/blog/2005/07/27/idocs-multiple-types-collection-in-bpm

regards,

Phani