Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice No for Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I facing a particular problem

My client is having 65 plants, Now we have put the User exit for Billing to happen according to plant through RV60AFZZ

they have 9 different Billing types for each plant .So at first itself we made use of 585 intervels in the No Range for SD Documents.Apart from this Inquiry,Quotation,sales Order ,Delivery No No Range is also being used .

Now after implementation phase ,in the next financial year the client wants New No range to be assigned for the Billing types hence another 585 intervels are used.

Now my problem is defining of intervel is having only 2 digits.hence in 6 years the entire No Range for SD Documents get Exhausted

How i can increase the No Range to meet the requirements.

Regards

AK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

My suggestion is that you have to try to persuade to your customer to avoid this solution if there isn't any legal requirement. You know the reasons (in 6 years your customer will have to archive invoices). Other possible solution is populate other field in header invoce with a customer counter that you can create with tcode SNRO and populate with the proper userexit.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Answers (0)