Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error code: 400 , error text: ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED

former_member593220
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am testing a File to Proxy Interface,i have kept the file in source(FTP Server),after i started the chennel,i have checked in the

Moni for processed messages.But i am getting an error message and the error discription is as follows...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!--

Message Split According to Receiver List

-->

- <SAP:Error SOAP:mustUnderstand="" xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">CLIENT_RECEIVE_FAILED</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>400</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>(See attachment HTMLError for details)</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>Error while receiving by HTTP (error code: 400 , error text: ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED) (See attachment HTMLError for details)</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>A</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Could any body please help me to resolve this issue...

Thanks in advance..

With Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Check your Integration Engine configuratioin in SXMB_ADM

SXMB_ADM> Integration Engine Configuration> specific configuration and provide the url as http://host:port/sap/xi/engine?type=entry

Also check Http port nomber provided and check SAP Notes-824554, 906435, 783515, 910649, 706563.

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked if the server destination Hostname (that you've set up in receiver channel) is pingable from your PI System? This can be also a dns/host issue or a network issue, then try with server IP rather than Hostname

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For XI Adapter (Receiver), you require and Addressing Mode, IF you have chosen URL Addressing then you have to provide system details and login credentials of the system in which proxy is going to be generated.

else you can select HTTP Destination. IF you select HTTP destination, then you have to provide HTTP destination name there in Receiver XI Adapter. For HTTP destination, You have to create a HTTP destination in SM59 of type 'H' and you have to provide all credentials for the system. Once SM59 HTTP RFC Destination is success after connection test, use this destination in Receiver XI Adapter.

After doing above setting for receiver adapter, above error will be rectified.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you check in PI if your RFC destination of type H that connects to the proxy system is working? If it is not, execute the rfc destination once and then check in tcode SMICM -> shift+f5 and scroll down to the bottom page. There it will give a brief description as to why you are receiving the error.

Hope this helps,

Mark