cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z report from table VBRK - Release to Accounting indicater

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Creating a Zreport from table VBRK, and only want to pick billing documnets which are released to Accounting. Is there an indicater in table VBRK, VBRP, or KONV, or somewhere else where i can filter these records.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricky,

In simple way as Kapil suggest check the coding like vf05n. They used a fm in that use the same one with same code.

Regards,

Madhu.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can simply validate the field RFBSK from VBRK table where if the status is other than C, then you can conclude that those documents are not released to FI.

Of course, you also have to validate for alphas like D, E which should also be considered.

G. Lakshmipathi

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use the table VBUK field BUCHK, ie, if VBUK-BUCHK = 'A'.

The best manner is the view M_VMCFA. If you see in SE11 you can see as works for the field VBRK-RFBSK.

Regards

Eduardo

Edited by: E_Hinojosa on Sep 7, 2011 4:18 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why you want to create Z report for this, there is standard report for displaying billing document which are in FI

Use VF05N

Then maintain selection criteria and at last select documents in FI (which are released)

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

I m sorry I wasnt clear with my question, I m not creating a report to look at the documents which are released to accounting. I m creating a z report which will capture documents from VBRK and then go on and get the other information we need from various other tables. But before I go to the other tables i want to filter out documents which are not released to accounting.

Need a logic to filter out billing documents which are not released to Accounting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi if your VBRK-BELNR is populated then the accounting doc is created, else not.

Regards,

Raghu.