SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message no. AJ352

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have received the above error message after having a disconnection reading entered via an interface with the same date and time as the periodic meter reading order. Is there a way to prevent this from happening in the future? I would like to have the periodic order populated with the reading but would like for the time to be different to avoid the above error message. Below is the detailed message.

Device 331689 register 001: meter reading document numbers 31490219/31357634 incorrect

Message no. AJ352

Diagnosis

Two meter reading documents - 31490219 and 31357634 - have been entered with the same date and time for device 331689, register 001.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raviahuja
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error is raised in FM 'ISU_METER_READING_RESULTS_GET' in subroutine 'CHECK_IDENTICAL_TIMES''. Since this subroutine is in the end of loop, you can check this form to be called if you set field 'DEL_KZ'. Please check the code and see if it is applicable in your scenario.

Ravi

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

raviahuja
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error is raised in FM 'ISU_METER_READING_RESULTS_GET' in subroutine 'CHECK_IDENTICAL_TIMES''. Since this subroutine is in the end of loop, you can check this form to be called if you set field 'DEL_KZ'. Please check the code and see if it is applicable in your scenario.

Ravi

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

PLease try entering a default Disconnection time and default reconnection time in your Disconnection Document Variant configuration (e.g. 23:59:00).

I hope this helps you avoid an enhancement.

Regards,

Ivor Martin